Preston City Wrestling - Festive Fury 03/12/11

fludder99

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just checked my pre sales to find we have sold more tickets!!

Only 8 Front Row left for December 3rd!!

Im over the moon considering I have announced 1 match and not got an event poster, a big thank you for those who have faith in PCW and pre ordered!

order ticket here

http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Preston/La...-Fury/11545442/

We also have an offer on DVDs, we have 13 left on our 2 for

My brother just forwarded me his confirmation email for this show. I've got a month to sit back, watch this thread update and get really excited about the card.

Got the bonus thing for a picture with Nigel too. If it really is his retirement tour, it'll be nice to get a photo. The last one I have with him is from 1PW last year and neither of us are at our best with some rather terrible facial expressions from us both.

My brother just forwarded me his confirmation email for this show. I've got a month to sit back, watch this thread update and get really excited about the card.

Got the bonus thing for a picture with Nigel too. If it really is his retirement tour, it'll be nice to get a photo. The last one I have with him is from 1PW last year and neither of us are at our best with some rather terrible facial expressions from us both.

I agree, I will also be in the queue. For

Taken From The Preston City Wrestling Facebook Page

378374_300022270026809_222801557748881_1180694_711853611_n.jpg

"Remember remember the 6 Man Money In The Bank Match at PCW-Festive Fury! See what we did there...? Six of the, debatably, very best wrestlers in England, and Mexico, today battle it out for the chance to be number 1 contender for T Bone's Preston City Wrestling Championship, and a title shot anytime they want in the next 12 months! No elimination, first man to get a pinfall or submission will win! Who's your money on in this amazing match up!?"

Jesus, you could even do glimpses of a Northern Xposure vs Project Ego vs Hubba Bubba Lucha three way tag match in there. The talent involved in that one match is immense.

I'd somehow not seen the connection between the 6 men featured and those 3 teams until you mentioned it. Really is insane the level of talent in one match. Should pull out some amazing stuff!

I was gutted that Lionheart and Noam Dar had a PBW booking on December 3rd but it gave me a chance to freshen things up and try some interesting concepts out.

I do feel the 6 man with the atmosphere at PCW will be amazing.

COBYSTAG please look at these-

a highlight clip of our second shows main event

a fan video of Travis v Lionheart, this is amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWa_fqilWl8...feature=mh_lolz

Taken from the Preston City Wrestling Facebook Page

313508_300149010014135_222801557748881_1180978_891044566_n.jpg

"We at PCW - Preston City Wrestling don't like to feel like we are being out done, but tonight everyone seems to be looking at fireworks and sitting round bombfire!! Well maybe if we remind people about the HUGE PCW Title match at PCW-Festive Fury at Lava and Ignite Preston, we might just get your attention again! It will be your champion T Bone squaring off against British wrestling veteran, and one of the toughest men in the country today, Mikey Whiplash. Not to be missed, get your tickets early to avoid disappointment!"

just under 4 weeks until PCW-Festive Fury! featuring ROH's Nigel McGuinness aka TNA's Desmond Wolfe and front row is SOLD OUT!

Remember you can save money if you buy your tickets in advance! at this rate we will be turning people away at the door! Thanks for your continued support!

Archived