Preston City Wrestling - Festive Fury 03/12/11

fludder99

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody students, AJB is getting a spell checker for Xmas :p

You should definately be due a hefty discount next time.

I have offered him a discounted price on this poster due to this mistake, as it's already gone to the printers. I'm a man who takes pride in his work and when I do make mistakes, we are all human afterall, I do all I can to resolve it.

You've got a spelling mistake on that poster.

Prestents = Presenting in Preston! Surely you know that!

Seriously, AJB has done some stirling work on the PCW posters, and we can all make a mistake. The rest of the poster is cool as anything, and to be honest, I only saw the spelling mistake because you pointed it out!

Edited for being completely insulting!

Seriously, APB has done some stirling work on the PCW posters, and we can all make a mistake. The rest of the poster is cool as anything, and to be honest, I only saw the spelling mistake because you pointed it out!

Thank you for your kind words, really does mean a lot. But if you ever call me Adam Bowlers APB ever again it might be the last thank you you ever get from me! :laugh:

Seriously, APB has done some stirling work on the PCW posters, and we can all make a mistake. The rest of the poster is cool as anything, and to be honest, I only saw the spelling mistake because you pointed it out!

Thank you for your kind words, really does mean a lot. But if you ever call me Adam Bowlers APB ever again it might be the last thank you you ever get from me! :laugh:

Ha, just proving my point about anyone can make a mistake!

Your posters and APB's are worlds apart!

• Paid Members

:laugh: I do now.

Don't get me wrong, the poster is decent enough, I was just pointing it out before it gets plastered all over Preston.

Archived