Preston City Wrestling - Festive Fury 03/12/11

fludder99

Preston fans are awesome. They let me drink their beer and have a shit load of fun in the process.

Again Awesome crowd, awesome matches & a hell of a lot of fun.

This.

The fans in that place are what make the promotion so much fun, for sure. Even the bar staff are a cracking laugh. Drunken North West people FTW.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It really is a cracking atmosphere.

Pat I think you might have been stood next to me at one point if you were talking to Helen.

I also managed to talk to Ritchie for all of 30 seconds.

6man was easily match of the show, some cracking spots. Was it just me or did the crowd start to turn on Shaun by the end of his match?

Richie came wandering past me singing his face off during the interval and decided to come rather close and have a brief sing-along. I forget the song, but it had me smiling. I don't know you, but I loves ya.

Really enjoyed last night's show. Really great action and the crowd is fantastic. Completely justified my decision to come back home for the weekend, and I'll be doing the same again for the next show. Enjoyed the chance to meet Nigel as well and get a photo with him (plus Manson and Bailey). Definitely one for the photo album.

Pat I think you might have been stood next to me at one point if you were talking to Helen.

6man was easily match of the show, some cracking spots. Was it just me or did the crowd start to turn on Shaun by the end of his match?

Probs, I was the one with the anime shirt on if it helps, cant miss that bugger, lol

You should have said hola

I dunno about turning on Shaun, some seem to think Val Kab was the wrong opponent though, from what Ive been reading about. The Hammer has been built as a monster in PCW and this was a different match for him, where does he go from here. He was no longer a monster, but won. He isnt in the title picture afaik, and going back to monster squashes would be difficult as well? So what next?

Probs, I was the one with the anime shirt on if it helps, cant miss that bugger, lol

You should have said hola

I dunno about turning on Shaun, some seem to think Val Kab was the wrong opponent though, from what Ive been reading about. The Hammer has been built as a monster in PCW and this was a different match for him, where does he go from here. He was no longer a monster, but won. He isnt in the title picture afaik, and going back to monster squashes would be difficult as well? So what next?

To be honest MVK was not the booked opponent. The person booked cancelled mid day and left me with little time to replace him. The booked character was more a comedy heel but it happens and im lucky to have been able to act fast.

To be honest MVK was not the booked opponent. The person booked cancelled mid day and left me with little time to replace him. The booked character was more a comedy heel but it happens and im lucky to have been able to act fast.

Ah that explains a lot dude, thanks for sharing. some brutal stuff in the match, and tbh I liked it. Two giants beating snot out of each other is win in my book

24th of Feb 2012 is our next show and I hope you all can make it! This could be our best show yet!

Crap! That is one corker of a main event, but I'll be somewhere in the Dra'a Valley in central Morocco that week!

Please bring those two back again later in the year too...

Archived