Beavis and Butthead

jimufctna24

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was pretty good at being modern but staying true to the original episodes. I thought the animation could have been done a little bit higher resolution, and I don't know if its just the copy I downloaded but it seemed to be in 4:3.

Half of the show was an advert for other MTV shows

They tore into the Jersey Shore something fierce. It was great. It's good that they didn't show the music videos in their entirety, that was one of my complaints with the original series.

I proper bellylaughed at the "Beavis was touched" line.

Am I right in thinking this hasn't reached the UK yet? Can't see anything to say otherwise.

I E-Mailed MTV UK the other week, and they got back to me that it will be airing over here from around Easter time. I dunno whether to wait for it to be on the telly or not, it's a tricky one really.

Am I right in thinking this hasn't reached the UK yet? Can't see anything to say otherwise.

I E-Mailed MTV UK the other week, and they got back to me that it will be airing over here from around Easter time. I dunno whether to wait for it to be on the telly or not, it's a tricky one really.

Sod that. There's plenty of Torrents around, mine had so many seeds that it downloaded in under three minutes.

Sod that. There's plenty of Torrents around, mine had so many seeds that it downloaded in under three minutes.

Yeah, I've decided to just watch it online. 6 months is just too long to wait, I already wait nearly a year for the new Family Guy seasons like a mug.

• Paid Members

I assume the clips from MTV show was because the station barely if at all shows music videos these days. I loved the animated show inconsistency that it's clearly now 18 years later but they are still at school and in the same clothes. If you ignore the fact that they haven't visibly aged (like they do in the 80 years later scene) you could almost imagine they've simply had to repeat the school year over and over, and they haven't been converted to any "modern" music.

It's a bit weird that in 2011 they don't appear to own a games console or have ever used the Internet. Even weirder to realise that the original series started barely two years after the World Wide Web launched and in the same year as the first modern web browser.

I'd forgotten all about Stuart and the Winger shirt, and that this almost certainly inspired the original Stevie Richards flunky character.

• Moderators

Yeah, I've decided to just watch it online. 6 months is just too long to wait, I already wait nearly a year for the new Family Guy seasons like a mug.

What's the best way to find it? typing in "Beavis and Butthead" to the usual places gives me links to lots of old episodes. (Sorry, I'm a bit of a retard when it comes to downloading).

What's the best way to find it? typing in "Beavis and Butthead" to the usual places gives me links to lots of old episodes. (Sorry, I'm a bit of a retard when it comes to downloading).

Same here, I'm useless with torrents and that. I just typed in"Beavis And Butthead Online" in to Google, and there is a few places with links to every episode up, including the new one. Watchseries.eu is the one I used.

Archived