Beavis and Butthead

jimufctna24

Iv'e only just got into the new series but am a huge fan of Mike Judge (haven't seen any BNB prior except for the movie) but is Hank Hill clearly based on Tom Anderson or am I mental? I really miss KOTH :(

Nope, Hank Hill was based on Tom Anderson.

KOTH was a very good show, but I felt it had its day. I am glad Judge went back to Beavis and Butthead instead of finding a new network for KOTH.

Judge I would argue has one over Mcfarlene and Groaning, as everything he has done has been of consistently good quality. The Simpsons these days and some of Mcfarlenes stuff can be very patchy.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iv'e only just got into the new series but am a huge fan of Mike Judge (haven't seen any BNB prior except for the movie) but is Hank Hill clearly based on Tom Anderson or am I mental? I really miss KOTH :(

KOTH was a very good show, but I felt it had its day. I am glad Judge went back to Beavis and Butthead instead of finding a new network for KOTH.

Judge I would argue has one over Mcfarlene and Groaning, as everything he has done has been of consistently good quality. The Simpsons these days and some of Mcfarlenes stuff can be very patchy.

I said the same thing to someone the other day and they pointed out that he did The Goode Family, which I thought was pretty crap (and it got canned really fast).

Still a bloody good track record though. Office Space is an awesome film.

I said the same thing to someone the other day and they pointed out that he did The Goode Family, which I thought was pretty crap (and it got canned really fast).

Still a bloody good track record though. Office Space is an awesome film.

I honestly didnt know The Goode Family existed until this post.

I always like to point out to people who argue about Daria being crap, that Judge had little to nothing to do with it other than give people permission to use his character.

Archived