GTAV

Astro Hollywood

Quite enjoying it so far. Am playing mainly in closed crew or closed friend world games though as the idea of being ganked by upto 15 random people and possibly losing money over it doesn't appeal to me.

This was revealed to be a bug, and the latest update patches it.

Sadly it turned out that the patch didn't fix the problem in freeroam. R* are looking into it I think.

I think jobs and missions are fine though.

Well finally finished the main story today and what a joy it's been to play it loved it from start to finish

Quick question going in to the last mission did anyone pick anything other than option C? if so does it effect the end of the game or not?

Ending spoiler:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Picking option A or B means that Trevor or Michael cannot be used when the game resumes after the ending

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by windoesnot

Was working really well this morning, then America woke up. Give it time though, I'm sure it will work perfectly sometime soon.

Yeah its a shame we couldn't get anything working.

I was getting confused between an impromptu race and an actual proper race. I realise what you were saying now.

You also said about a $5k bounty on you, but when I killed you I only got $100. How does the bounty thing work?

Was working really well this morning, then America woke up. Give it time though, I'm sure it will work perfectly sometime soon.

Yeah its a shame we couldn't get anything working.

I was getting confused between an impromptu race and an actual proper race. I realise what you were saying now.

You also said about a $5k bounty on you, but when I killed you I only got $100. How does the bounty thing work?

The bounty on me was by an NPC who's car I robbed, happens purely at random. Later on though it said I had avoided the bounty and gave me the 5k. Odd.