GTAV

Astro Hollywood

"But, this time, we'll be able to try to hide inside that alarm radius, if we'd like. The cops will use a line-of-sight system, so they won't just magically know where you are."

That's the best thing I've heard about this game so far. Always found it really annoying in GTA how you'd hide behind some bin in an alley and the police knew exactly where you were even if they weren't around when you ran down there.

• 3 weeks later...

Special and collectors editions announced

special.jpg

collectors.jpg

The special edition is a game exclusive by all accounts and will be availible to preorder later today. can't find anything on the collectors over here though. No word on pricing but the special is going for $79.99 in the states and the collectors is $149.99.

All pre-orders made will apparently be getting access to a blimp

blimp.jpg

I assume that's from everywhere (i hope)....EDIT- just checked rockstar's twitter and they answered to someone saying you get access to it from any retailer

I do really want that map for some stupid reason

Edited by iamtheman

• 1 month later...

New fun Q&A from Rockstar about various things

Here's the main one for me and it answers how many discs it will come on (oo-er)

“Rockstar, how many discs will the Xbox and PS3 versions of the game have? I am asking because I am just conscious of how many discs I will have to install onto my Xbox 360 HDD.” – cj67890

“Hi R*, as you said GTAV will be the biggest game that Rockstar ever created, normally it should be the biggest in size too. So how you are going to solve Xbox 360 disc limit issues? I mean will GTAV have many discs (on Xbox 360 platform)…?” – youtubos

“If we install GTAV on Xbox 360 do we have to insert other discs or not?” – Persian-boy1995

Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious game we have yet created, and takes full advantage of every ounce of processing power available in the current generation of consoles. In order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation

Edited by iamtheman

• Paid Members

I'm still rocking a 20gig HD Xbox and have been struggling for some time with having to delete and re-download stuff when I want to play. This is going to cripple me though. I've been putting off upgrading the HD due to not really knowing what to do/worrying I'll mess something up, but I think I'll have to nut up now. :(

• Paid Members

The second trailer cooled me down on the game due to the storylines being similar to past games, but that gameplay trailer has heated me straight back up again! Looks fucking awesome.

Although the stock market stuff will almost definitely be pointless, if they still havnt solved the problem with having nothing interesting to spend money on.

Overall gameplay looks fun though.

• Moderators

Game looks absolutely huge. The only thing I'm not real excited about is the changing of characters mid-mission. In the heat of the moment I'm probably not gonna want to be switching characters, and can see that being a major pain in the arse if it's "mandatory" to complete stuff.

• Paid Members

Oh, my word. That looks amazing. It looks like I could easily spend the second half of my 20s playing that game and still not experience it all.

I didn’t realise all three characters’ stories were going to be so close-knit; I thought they would be more separate, but that’s not a negative. Utilising all three in missions looks like it can be all kinds of fun as evidenced by that Dark Knight-esque rappel, snatch and grab.

Odd choice of voiceover though. Bit too Universal Studios tour guide for me.

Edited by Your Fight Site