GTAV

Astro Hollywood

So what you're saying is you owe me $5k? ;)

No, you should owe me $2k for the hospital bill ;)

I don't know if it's the mood I'm in but I'm just not feeling it. I'm annoyed you can't 'mute all' .

You can, turn chat off on the select menu.

Only seems to work whilst in the game world, not in a mission, race or death match mode.

Edited by windoesnot

• Paid Members

Not sure if it's common knowledge, but if you own a garage or house, you can get a free Elegy RH8 sports car which you can constantly buy for free. Very decent car and it can also be delivered to you by your driver when you're stuck for a ride.

Get it from Legendary motorsports page from the travel and transport link on the internet.

Edited by Silky Kisser

Anyone know how long it takes for the stock prices to go up after an assassination mission? Done the one where you stake out the prostitute, and so far there's been no change (the company of the guy I killed has plummeted, but the company Lester told me to invest in has not moved!). I've used the save-bed a few times to advance time, and just driven around not doing much for 20 mins but still no movement. I want my money! Spent every penny I have with all three characters so I'm eager to sell my shares and get some money.

Edited by SteelEdge

• Paid Members
Anyone know how long it takes for the stock prices to go up after an assassination mission? Done the one where you stake out the prostitute, and so far there's been no change (the company of the guy I killed has plummeted, but the company Lester told me to invest in has not moved!). I've used the save-bed a few times to advance time, and just driven around not doing much for 20 mins but still no movement. I want my money! Spent every penny I have with all three characters so I'm eager to sell my shares and get some money.

They changed pretty much instantly for me, might be worth loading up an older save file if you have one.

It can be as long as an in-game week, so roughly 3 hours. To speed this process up you can go to your safehouse and repeatedly sleep as that advances time by 6 in-game hours. It's a pain but I did this last night with a different assassination mission and the share prices went from being -100.1% to being a flat 0% meaning I'd doubled every penny each of my characters had.

I crashed into another car, head on, when trying to escape the cops. I got so frustrated that I assassinated the female passenger in the car I'd hit.

That's not that bad, but I then scrolled right and saw a child in a car seat in the back.

You all know what I did next.

I had to turn the game off after that.