GTAV

Astro Hollywood

At the beginning, when you break into Michael's house, I think his kid is playing Bully.

If you go into the Ammo-U-Nation, every one is identical inside, with the same guy. At one point he said to me "but what do I know, I practically don't exist outside this store".

So many nice touches.

I'm beginning to get quite depressed. I was playing for a couple of hours lastnight. First chance I've had to have a 'proper go' on the game and not long after playing as MIchael everything just froze. I switched it off and went to bed. Today it has done the same 3 times within 5 minutes of booting the machine up. I think my PS3 could be dying. Anyone know of any possible cause or remedy?

EDIt - Reading online it seems to be a problem quite are few are experiencing. I decided to delete the game and have a go at reinstalling. Problem is now my PS3freezes at the boot up screen. Well I say freezes, I can still here sounds if I press a button or the PS button but the screen is frozen. To say I'm getting rather pissed off is an understatement!

Edit Edit - I've tried hoovering my machine to see if that helps. Also turned it on it's side so it's stood tall as I have always had it horizontal but still no dice. I've had some good service out of my machine, it's the original fatty I purchased on release day but still, choosing now of all times to chuck in the towel?!?!

Edited by stunstone316

• Paid Members
At the beginning, when you break into Michael's house, I think his kid is playing Bully.

On mine it looked like Manhunt. On the TV, he was wearing a mask and snuck up behind a guy with a bag or some wire and then the screen flashed up saying "MOLESTED!". As I was walking past the room, his son said something like "I don't care if you're 12, I'm going to rape you anyway!".

• Paid Members

If you go into the Ammo-U-Nation, every one is identical inside, with the same guy. At one point he said to me "but what do I know, I practically don't exist outside this store".

So many nice touches.

I think there's a line at some point with Michael telling his shrink "It feels like somebody else is controlling me."

• Moderators
I'm beginning to get quite depressed. I was playing for a couple of hours lastnight. First chance I've had to have a 'proper go' on the game and not long after playing as MIchael everything just froze. I switched it off and went to bed. Today it has done the same 3 times within 5 minutes of booting the machine up. I think my PS3 could be dying. Anyone know of any possible cause or remedy?

I don't have this problem, but as I mentioned in a rage on release day, I did get some of the faulty batch of 360 discs. It took about 90 minutes to get the install disc to even read, and whenever I load it now, it either freezes a bunch of times on the loading screen, or gives me "this disc is unreadable error" a few times first.

Anyone know how to access the pictures you take with your phone on your Social Club profile? I assumed there'd be a gallery link, but I can't find one.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

Well. Fuck. Just spoken with Playstation support as my machine isn't even booting up anymore. He's confirmed that it pretty much sound slike it's dead. It wouldn't respond to any of his telephone tests. He's offered me an exchange for a 160gig slim for

So many nice touches.

Lester mentions" some eastern European guy making a name for himself in liberty city ".

Also, my Francis is now wearing a yeti tshirt!