GTAV

Astro Hollywood

I have a pretty good idea who buba3d is talking about, because they do it a lot. But even they're not allowed, because they posted this on Facebook

Due to unforeseen circumstances, G-Force will not be selling GTA 5 until release date. We understand that this is disappointing for all of our loyal customers and we apologise to everyone who has came to see us expecting to buy a copy. Please share this status with your friends to help avoid anyone else being let down. Thank you.

because the russians don't give a shit when it comes to leaking games, i got my copy today from a glasgow games shop this afternoon been playing for the past 7 hrs or so jus roaming about the streets doing one or two missions and blowing shit up

The Russians don't give a shit about leaking anything!

Go to a DVD store over there and you'll find copies openly on sale of films yet to be in cinemas over here or the US.

Walk the streets long enough and you'll find all the software you need being sold off fold-up tables.

I fucking love Russia, and the crazy Russian people.

:)

Edited by aaron

• Paid Members

So I found GTA:SA a bit underwhelming and felt it was trying a bit hard. I also found the main character to be a massive fanny. GTA4 I found fun but a bit laborious and sterile from what I was expecting, and as such lacking the fun.

I've seen no hype or shit, but from flicking through this thread I can gather its a big game area and some people may have it day earlier.

Can some one quickly sum up some shit about what its all about for me so I can decided if its a "quick buy" or a "hold on till its a bit cheaper" type deal.

Story, era, setting, that kind of shit.

Ohh also have they scrapped those shit "start mission-spend a fucking age driveing half way across the map-do something dull and shitty like chase some cunt on a bike and get killed-repeat spending 45 minutes driving across the fucking map" missions which seem to keep popping up in GTA games.

Will be able to confirm Tesco's price Monday morning if anyone is interested?

Not that it will make any difference as I'll be buying it regardless, but yes I wouldn't mind knowing.

I don't suppose you have a list of stores that will be doing midnight release? I have pre-ordered mine at my local Tesco, but when I asked last week if they were doing a midnight release, no-one there knew.

Will be able to confirm Tesco's price Monday morning if anyone is interested?

Not that it will make any difference as I'll be buying it regardless, but yes I wouldn't mind knowing.

I don't suppose you have a list of stores that will be doing midnight release? I have pre-ordered mine at my local Tesco, but when I asked last week if they were doing a midnight release, no-one there knew.

Well said Steve I am having the exact problem at my local Tesco,

I went in last night and ask about the midnight release and the customer service desk Colleague had no clue about what would happen regarding people

collecting game at midnight and seemed to lack the common sense to find some one who would know.

I hope on monday night I dont turn up at midnight and they say sorry we have no one to get the game you have already paid a deposit for. :angry:

Edited by wwffan2