Chris Jericho to return...?

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who reported this? I'm sceptical as he said on Twitter about a week ago that he had no plans to return at the moment.

He's hardly going to tweet his return date, his first feud and what colour waistcoat he'll be wearing. Jericho always tries to "work" the internet, like when he posted a picture of himself with the TNA logo in the background on his website a few years back.

• Paid Members
Who reported this? I'm sceptical as he said on Twitter about a week ago that he had no plans to return at the moment.

He's hardly going to tweet his return date, his first feud and what colour waistcoat he'll be wearing. Jericho always tries to "work" the internet, like when he posted a picture of himself with the TNA logo in the background on his website a few years back.

Its still not unreasonable to ask where the OP got the quote from.

Its still not unreasonable to ask where the OP got the quote from.

I didn't say it was. Wrestlezone says it's from PWTorch anyway.

He admited himself, that the Y2J character was never the same on his return. Hense the reason for the 'Anton Chigurh' kind of character from 'no country for old men'

• Paid Members
He admited himself, that the Y2J character was never the same on his return. Hense the reason for the 'Anton Chigurh' kind of character from 'no country for old men'

His character was literally nothing like Anthon Chigurh.

IF Jericho is returning he will probably face Randy Orton, although that's not a paticularly fresh fued and nothing to really get excited about. Against CM Punk would be alot more interesting, a more exciting dynamic and the build up would be great.

His character was literally nothing like Anthon Chigurh.

IF Jericho is returning he will probably face Randy Orton, although that's not a paticularly fresh fued and nothing to really get excited about. Against CM Punk would be alot more interesting, a more exciting dynamic and the build up would be great.

I would like to see someone do that though.

Archived