Hulk Hogan's Main Event

Bus Surfer

• Paid Members

Any chance this can be moved to On topic?

en-US_Xbox360_Kinect_Hulk_Hogans_Main_Event_FKF-00245.jpg

Link

Utilizing the Kinect motion sensor, Hulk Hogan's Main Event is the first performance-based wrestling game, letting players train with mentor Hulk Hogan as they build their own wrestling personalities and learn the art of showmanship to win over the crowd. Players will learn the ropes from the man himself as Hulk Hogan schools them on delivering the best show for the crowd by emulating famous Hulk poses and performing more than 30 punishing combos. The Kinect sensor tracks players' every move; the more dynamic the motion, the more high impact the wrestler's performance is. Players will create their own unique wrestler personality through a robust create-a-wrestler feature including many choices for face, hair, tattoos, outfit, ethnicity, body type, and entrance music. Perform in nine different venues including the backyard brawl, local gym and giant stadium in front of a massive audience. Enter tournament mode for two player tag-team and take turns delivering extreme moves. Best of all, players can wield a variety of damaging objects including metal chairs and ladders to deliver bone-jarring hits to their opponents.

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere. I couldn't find anything.

Just stumbled across this. Sounds like a right laugh. I don't own Kinect but would probably pick this up forsomee drunken fun with mates.

I'd love to be a kid playing this.

211508-hulk_header.jpg

Hulk Hogan's Main Event, a Kinect for Xbox 360.

Main Event will feature a create-a-wrestler mode, nine venues, both single- and two-player tag-team modes, and more.

Panic Button Games will soon unleash Hulkamania via Hulk Hogan's Main Event, and those of you whom reserve at GameStop will be given a pre-order t-shirt. The game will be exclusive to the Kinect, which of course means it intends to be a full-body, motion controlled wrestling game. You create your own wrestler via a character creator (like many wrestling games,) but you will receive training from Hulk Hogan himself in the ways of showmanship and crowd pleasing.

Yeah, this will be sure to steal some sales from WWE12 lol

Found some vids from E3. Hulk actually makes the game seem kinda fun.

Here's an in depth vid without hulk in it

• Paid Members
Any chance this can be moved to On topic?

en-US_Xbox360_Kinect_Hulk_Hogans_Main_Event_FKF-00245.jpg

Link

Utilizing the Kinect motion sensor, Hulk Hogan's Main Event is the first performance-based wrestling game, letting players train with mentor Hulk Hogan as they build their own wrestling personalities and learn the art of showmanship to win over the crowd. Players will learn the ropes from the man himself as Hulk Hogan schools them on delivering the best show for the crowd by emulating famous Hulk poses and performing more than 30 punishing combos. The Kinect sensor tracks players' every move; the more dynamic the motion, the more high impact the wrestler's performance is. Players will create their own unique wrestler personality through a robust create-a-wrestler feature including many choices for face, hair, tattoos, outfit, ethnicity, body type, and entrance music. Perform in nine different venues including the backyard brawl, local gym and giant stadium in front of a massive audience. Enter tournament mode for two player tag-team and take turns delivering extreme moves. Best of all, players can wield a variety of damaging objects including metal chairs and ladders to deliver bone-jarring hits to their opponents.

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere. I couldn't find anything.

Just stumbled across this. Sounds like a right laugh. I don't own Kinect but would probably pick this up forsomee drunken fun with mates.

I'd love to be a kid playing this.

get a kinect, we're playing this with beers.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Here's someone who posted a gameplay video on this from You Tube, weirdly enough I was thinking about getting this the other day.

*Warning - Contains swears*

Archived