David De Gea nicked a doughnut from Tesco

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea has found himself in a sticky situation after being warned for allegedly eating a Krispy Kreme doughnut at a local shop without paying for it.

De Gea, who joined United this summer from Atletico Madrid, earns around

• Paid Members

Why should he? The doughnuts are to sugary, the icing doesnt have the balance that the Sainsbury's brand has and its impossible to eat more than one of them without feeling sick. He and his mates were probably shocked that Tescos weren't giving them away for free.

Probably would have got away with it, but they apparently spotted the sugar in his bum fluff beard.

Oooo,ooH ... anything that the famous "celebrity" Paddy Docherty has ever done.

This should be an interesting "celebrity worship" thread ... let's see which no-hoper gets the honour of the label "celebrity". All a bunch of useless tossbags with shit for brains or some football boots IMO.

• Paid Members
John Terrys mum was a regular in the shoplifting room at my local Tescos for a while, which by football default means its John Terrys crime too.

Seriously though, any footballer/famous person must know they are recognisable and thus will be followed around by staff and camera etc?

Most footballers at a high level are a different breed of human. They're a bit thick and deluded.

• Paid Members
Oooo,ooH ... anything that the famous "celebrity" Paddy Docherty has ever done.

This should be an interesting "celebrity worship" thread ... let's see which no-hoper gets the honour of the label "celebrity". All a bunch of useless tossbags with shit for brains or some football boots IMO.

Fucking hell.

Anyway, I'd forgotten about the Robbie Savage thing, I have to admit. But for some reason it reminded me of the story of Edward Furlong deciding to free a bunch of lobsters a few years ago and throwing them around some shop and when police tried to arrest him he resisted by trying to spin round in circles or something.

Archived