Dexter Season 6 **SPOILERS**

Steve Justice

Agreed. I've been bitterly disappointed by this series and may well just give up on it. I know it's never exactly been "realistic" but now the writing is just stupidly lazy. Dexter manages to get out of any situation with absolute ease:

Left at sea 7 miles from shore whilst still suffering from the chemical he inhaled - Oh a immigrant boat just happens to sail up to him and bring him onto shore.

The meticulous Travis asks him to inject himself - Dexter either fakes it or injects himself with air (which I'm sure is lethal)

The hand tying thing from the last episode.

The police waiting for the fucking blood spatter analyst before going into a crime scene! What if someone was still alive in there?

Also, the monologuing was just insulting toward the end. Just pure, unnecessary exposition: "Travis killed these people because he needed a place to hide, "I made sure my boat - The Slice of Life - was shown on the video so Travis will know where to find me".

Anyway, Colin Hanks was excellent towards the end and it's a shame he had to die as everyone else. The ending should have been done last season and was slightly disappointing.

Prediction for season 7:

(monologue)"My sister - Deb - has seen me for what I really am. My Dark Passenger."

Deb: "fuck, fuckity, fuck". (faints, hits her head and suffers amnesia.)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
Really enjoyed most of that. That Seth Rollins reminded me of early CM Punk. Couldn't really take all that "I'm unique" stuff seriously. Still looking forward to his debut though.

The design and look of the venue was refreshing too. A mix of old school studio and house show, with a bit of Raw thrown in.

Ascension promo looked cool. I initially thought it was a Manager protege deal. Was surprised when they came out as a tag team. The roar that Ken does is cool. He must get through some Lockets.Will be interesting to see them develop.

Will definitely be watching again.

Now that is the best review of season 6 I've ever seen. And yeah I was expecting Colin Hanks and James Olmos to be more of a manager/protege deal too, but that element was removed when it was revealed one of them was dead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived