what keeps you a wrestling fan

wwffan2

There have been countless times over the past 24 months I have been close to stopping watching wrestling because I find the current product very stale.

My Main Dislike is the lack of debut Vignette's and long term storylines, I was just wondering what keeps you from being bored with wrestling ?

• Paid Members

Blind addiction and an unwillingless to let go in case I miss something amazing. And something amazing comes around just often enough.

Every three or four years one of the Divas has a brief nip-slip on live TV. I can't risk missing the next one.

Don't forget when Maryse's gash came out a bit.

Hello, just joined - looks good.

Anyway. I've only been watching wrestling properly for about a year now but I am thoroughly hooked simply because there is nothing else like it. It's a soap but it's not. It's a sports league but it's not. It's theatre but it's not. It's fiction but it's not.

Looking up old shows I can see that it doesn't quite have the spark that it used to but there's still enough twinkle in there to keep me hanging on in case fate lends a hand and dishes out a few strategic injuries...

Archived