what keeps you a wrestling fan

wwffan2

• 2 weeks later...

Me again - sorry there has been such a big gap between postings, many many stupid real life annoyances got in the way of enjoyable things.

I have managed to watch a ton of WWE Royal Rumbles and a sprinkling of other promotions as and when I find something of a reasonable resolution. It's been fun. :)

When I mentioned injuries, I was just grumbling about different promotions extremely narrow view of their rosters and reliance on an extremely small portion of their talent.

Anyway, I'll try and get back into the flow of things now.

Nothing. I am going to the Dragongate UK shows and I think that will be me done.

That was pretty much my attitude before the NOAH show earlier this year. It was so good it dragged me out of my wrestling rut, and my obsession has never been stronger.

See you at the matches.

Personally I've never really been into anything apart from wrestling. I find myself rarely having some of the emotions you get when watching it younger of excitement, marking out, being pissed off and what not. It's good that something can still do that but there is alot of shit with wrestling. I personally think if it wasn't for TNA I would have drifted away from being a fan.

British Wrestling, i know it sounds well but if i didn't go to British Wrestling shows i'd somehow lose my love for Wrestling. As soon as i watched wrestling i've not been able to stop, yes i've missed a few weeks here and there but i've always tried my best to watch every single Raw, Smackdown, IMPACT and PPV's

Personally I've never really been into anything apart from wrestling. I find myself rarely having some of the emotions you get when watching it younger of excitement, marking out, being pissed off and what not. It's good that something can still do that but there is alot of shit with wrestling. I personally think if it wasn't for TNA I would have drifted away from being a fan.

Twinn - What a great picture/signature you have, JBL is a legend.

• Paid Members

The fact that I once was. There was a time when I was totally obsessed with wrestling. From the ages of about fourteen to twenty (or even a little longer) it was my main interest. That's probably why that every now and again I check out the wrestling business. It's the same reason why I still go to the UKFF, and other wrestling boards. Habit.

I'm in a phase now where I watch Raw most weeks. There was a period though where I literally didn't watch any wrestling for about five years.

Archived