football players you remember

wwffan2

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the age of internets on phones and google maps to solve instantly all pub trivia problems, me and my mate were playing this game sitting by a bridge on holiday somewhere in France or Belgium or somewhere and as we were nearly exhausting our little nostalgia-filled minds my mate popped up with what he thought was a zinger of 'Tore Andre Flo'. I replied 'Jostein Flo'. My mate said 'no you mean Tore Andre Flo'. I stated that Jostein 'is his brother'. My mate thought I was taking this piss, said 'oh right ok I say his Dad 'Nigel Flo'' and claimed victory. I was adamant that Jostein existed so started arguing with him and that, combined with us being on holiday together where we were getting pretty aggy with each others company anyway meant we ended up having an actual fist fight over Norweigan footballers there and then before some waiter (obviously suspecting I was going to fuck him right over) came out of a bar and had to break us up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jostein_Flo

So Jostein Flo. I remember Jostein Flo. DO YOU REMEMBER JOSTEIN FLO KIERAN BECAUSE HE EXISTS ALONGSIDE HIS BROTHER TORE ANDRE (FLO) YOU FUCKING SHIT FUCKER I'LL FUCKIN HAVE YOU.

Edited by Registration_Form

Sam Aiston.

What a blast from the past that is. Saw him when he was on loan from Sunderland to Chester City back in season 1996/7, and was pretty good at the lowest league level for Kevin Ratcliffe's boys.

Romeo Zondervan

Aiston couldn't half run with the ball, but most of the time his crosses came to nothing. He was at City during one of their best footballing periods at the Deva, City played great football under Ratcliffe. Anyway, Aiston is now a school teacher

SD3541471@sh7sam.jpg

Edited by joe mills