TNA No Surrender Discussion *SPOILERS*

thefallenangel

• Paid Members
Philly is an ECW hotbed. You will find many of the crowd (being wrestling fans) would have followed ECW. This is a reason why they will shit all over something else which was popular in 1996, Hogan V Sting.

ECW hotbed? Its 2011 you spoon. You think people are going to pay 35 quid a ticket to go and boo something? If Hogan and Sting walked into the ECW they'd have been loudly cheered. Your a complete spenk if you think different.

The difference being Hogan V Sting around that time was must see, not so much now. Hogan can't bump anymore and can hardly move. Sure it will be a bit of fun to see him wheeled out and I am sure Sting will carry him as best he can. But when the dust has settled, it will be remembered as an abysmal match. And even if the crowd attempt to get into it, it wont be enough to save it. There are only so many times a bit of nostalgia can be entertaining. The broken down orange walrus should not be wrestling anymore.

What standards are you judging it by exactly? Do you want to continue to ignore my previous points? You can use all the "dust has settled" clich

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmm, even if the match does have some lovely cheering from the couple of thousand in attendance, even if you are correct that all the young fans will be waving there Hulkster foam thumbs and cheering for the Hulk in 2011, that doesn't make it successful does it? Say if your totally right and the live crowd does have one giant wank over the two broken down legends, surely that gives the event the same success as any nostalgia event running in the US at the moment. Yes how joyful it will be to see several thousand people cheer for Hogan. Will it come across as a special moment on TV? No it won't be a Hogan V Rock will it. And you know what you can do with your personal insults :)

And no TNA are not going to think a sell out of this event as a success, they wan't the PPV money. And will TNA be SELLING tickets to this event? Or will they let the folks in free like they do in Florida.

• Paid Members
Mmmm, even if the match does have some lovely cheering from the couple of thousand in attendance, even if you are correct that all the young fans will be waving there Hulkster foam thumbs and cheering for the Hulk in 2011, that doesn't make it successful does it?

Of course it does you dim wit. 800 people paid at the door for Bound For Glory 2009 and they papered the rest. TNA's house shows die on their arse all the time. If you draw a couple of thousand by promoting it as a glorified legends show and sell merchandise doing meet and greets for the signing the day of the show, as well as the local press and strengthening of a market they rarely visit, then its of course a success. What logic are you using?

Say if your totally right and the live crowd does have one giant wank over the two broken down legends, surely that gives the event the same success as any nostalgia event running in the US at the moment. Yes how joyful it will be to see several thousand people cheer for Hogan. Will it come across as a special moment on TV? No it won't be a Hogan V Rock will it.

Again, what are you judging it on? Why are you bringing up Rock vs Hogan? TNA isnt the WWE. Why are you making comparisons to WWE?

And no TNA are not going to think a sell out of this event as a success, they wan't the PPV money. And will TNA be SELLING tickets to this event? Or will they let the folks in free like they do in Florida.

Erm ... no they dont. A few extra thousand where the money is split with the PPV proivder isnt going to compare with selling tickets and merchandise. Again, your just rambling in. Its like TNA's somehow bought out a footy team and Keeno's bullshit about Liverpool has wandered off into other threads.

And you know what you can do with your personal insults :)

What personal insults did I use? You reading things that arent there again? I'll think I'll get my Coate.

Again, what are you judging it on? Why are you bringing up Rock vs Hogan? TNA isnt the WWE. Why are you making comparisons to WWE?

Because that is what Hogan can do. Hogan in the WWE surely should have the same importance as Hogan in TNA, I mean that is why TNA have him right? They wan't him to create the same magic moments like when he wrestled The Rock.

Erm ... no they dont. A few extra thousand where the money is split with the PPV proivder isnt going to compare with selling tickets and merchandise. Again, your just rambling in. Its like TNA's somehow bought out a footy team and Keeno's bullshit about Liverpool has wandered off into other threads.

Your really up yourself arn't you Ian, just except that someone has a different opinion to you for once, it's ok, it doesn't make you a bad person. And you speak how TNA sold 800 tickets to BFG 2009, WOW! thats massive. You sure they are making enough money to pay all there ex WWE stars and Sting?

And when did TNA publically take back all they said at the live Impact where Hogan and Flair debuted? You know all the stuff about how they are going to be the biggest Wrestling company in the world soon! Selling 800 tickets for there biggest show of the year then papering the rest of the shed is not successful.

I would rather see this man against Sting at BFG...

David-Bellamy_1525449c.jpg

Because that is what Hogan can do. Hogan in the WWE surely should have the same importance as Hogan in TNA, I mean that is why TNA have him right? They wan't him to create the same magic moments like when he wrestled The Rock.

Your really up yourself arn't you Ian, just except that someone has a different opinion to you for once, it's ok, it doesn't make you a bad person. And you speak how TNA sold 800 tickets to BFG 2009, WOW! thats massive. You sure they are making enough money to pay all there ex WWE stars and Sting?

And when did TNA publically take back all they said at the live Impact where Hogan and Flair debuted? You know all the stuff about how they are going to be the biggest Wrestling company in the world soon! Selling 800 tickets for there biggest show of the year then papering the rest of the shed is not successful.

I would rather see this man against Sting at BFG...

David-Bellamy_1525449c.jpg

I could be wrong here but I think he was using the 800 people at BFG 2009 as a example of how crap TNA draws attendence ,and that Hogan and Sting may spike that attendence a bit if they wrestle.

• Paid Members

Pffft! :laugh: You going to start slagging All Star off because James Mason vs Gangrel didnt do as well as the time Gangrel wrestled the Undertaker on a WWF house show because Austin's flight was delayed, as well? Your examples are hilariously bad.

Where did I say any of this by the way? I'm pointing out the logic I'm using will go a long way to making money that the fantasy land you live in, with your "its not going to be Rock vs Hogan" shite.

And you speak how TNA sold 800 tickets to BFG 2009, WOW! thats massive.

Erm ...

Live Impact?! What you see on Impact is a fucking work intended to raise awareness and create a perception. You think they are going to come out and say "fuck me, we were wrong there werent we? There's a dog show on the other side lads, I'd watch that if I was you".

It wont.

Your really up yourself aren't you Keeno? Someone has a different opinion than you and you ... zzzzzz

Blackson Jackson also has the best sig on the forum.

Archived