Your Favorite Seller!

Michael_3165

Despite having a mask on, Rey Mysterio is tremendous with his facials at selling. I would say he is the best in WWE.

Jeff Hardy used to be tremedous at getting sympathy with his selling as well, one of the reasons he got over to the extent that he did.

EDIT: I ehco the love for Randy Savage also.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

El Generico. One of the most underated guys in the business at the moment, anyone who wants to learn how to sell need look no further.

Worse offenders? As talented as the guy is, Davey Richards can't sell a bodypart to save his life. Ditto BxB Hulk.

• Paid Members
Everyone has forgotten Sabu. Seriously, when can you tell if this guy is faking the pain or is really in agony? Maybe he is just in agony all the time.

That's the issue exactly. Having to glue your teeth back in or tape up your jaw because you've just botched horrifically doesn't make you a good seller, it makes you retarded.

I have to say, of the current crop of today's stars, both Heath Slater's Bumping & Selling are a thing of beauty in my opinion.

His selling as of late over the past few months has been reminding me of how good HBK was at selling, it's very reminiscent of him.

Just watch Heath Slater vs. Daniel Bryan from this week's Main Event of Superstars.

A good little match, but try and watch out for Heath's Bumping & Selling specifically within it.

• Paid Members

I think Vince deserves an honorable mention in this thread. He couldn't bump for shit, but he really is the master when it comes to telling a story with his expressions. Vince can do it all- from completely OTT comedy over-reactions like his patented gulp-of-fear, to real heartfelt emotion when the situation demands it. If you want a recent example, just look at his last TV appearance. He actually shed real tears when HHH came out on Raw to tell him he was being relieved of his duties. He looked like a broken man.

• Paid Members
I think Vince deserves an honorable mention in this thread. He couldn't bump for shit, but he really is the master when it comes to telling a story with his expressions. Vince can do it all- from completely OTT comedy over-reactions like his patented gulp-of-fear, to real heartfelt emotion when the situation demands it. If you want a recent example, just look at his last TV appearance. He actually shed real tears when HHH came out on Raw to tell him he was being relieved of his duties. He looked like a broken man.

Less we forget perhaps his greatest facial moment ever, the look of pure comedy evil he had when his bloodied head rises up from below the ring during his match with Hogan at Mania 19.

• Paid Members
Less we forget perhaps his greatest facial moment ever,

Vince is awesome though, if it wasn't for that match then picking Vince's best facial would be as difficult as picking Peter North's.

Which incidentally, I believe to be on Anita Blonde in North Pole 2 : The Loadman Commeth.

Archived