Nash future endeavored

JNLister

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They only put it on the site now but make a point of saying it happened on Monday the 5th. It's a work. Not that I'm complaining. Nice touch and all that.

• Paid Members

No breakdown on this end. WWE would never let go of such a star name and talent leading into a PPV. Nash will invade nWo style at the Night of Champions, make CM Punk's neck go click with the Jacknife and be on his merry way with Johnny Ace skateboarding down the aisle to be the Leonardo to Kev's Super Shredder.

• Paid Members

Could this be a "set up all along" as they say. Triple H fires Nash, then makes the match with CM Punk no DQ. Johnny Ace lets Nash into the building, Nash beats up HHH. Punk's been saying for weeks HHH and Nash are together, when its all been Punk who's been setting Triple H up all along.

Its Tatanka and Luger all over again. I loved that angle though.

• Paid Members
Could this be a "set up all along" as they say. Triple H fires Nash, then makes the match with CM Punk no DQ. Johnny Ace lets Nash into the building, Nash beats up HHH. Punk's been saying for weeks HHH and Nash are together, when its all been Punk who's been setting Triple H up all along.

I hope so. This angle needs Punk or Triple H to turn heel. The crowd don't know how to react.

I much prefer Punk joining Nash in a new nWo, even if it makes zero sense (although I guess they can explain Punk took the hit of losing the title, so that he could get his match with Triple H where he loses his role as COO). I just want the nWo back.

No breakdown on this end. WWE would never let go of such a star name and talent leading into a PPV. Nash will invade nWo style at the Night of Champions, make CM Punk's neck go click with the Jacknife and be on his merry way with Johnny Ace skateboarding down the aisle to be the Leonardo to Kev's Super Shredder.

Won't Nash's knees be going 'click' first?

The only problem with that is that it was Nash who essentially cost Punk the belt so I can't see Punk and Nash joining forces. Wouldnt make much sense but its not like logic has stopped WWE before.

• Paid Members
The only problem with that is that it was Nash who essentially cost Punk the belt so I can't see Punk and Nash joining forces. Wouldnt make much sense but its not like logic has stopped WWE before.

Your right, it wouldnt make any sense, but for some reason thats the way the angle looks to be going. For me anyway. Although, I could be watching to much TNA recently. Either that or Triple H's has made the match a no DQ after firing Nash, just to put the seeds of doubt in Punks mind so he thinks now Nash is fired Nash wont be getting involved. But saying that, even though Nash cost him the belt, I think WWE isnt against compromising logic to take the storyline in that direction. I suppose the best way to find out is to wait.

Archived