Nash future endeavored

JNLister

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Oz says...

"To set the record straight, I passed physical w/ flying colors. Cardiologist was amazed at my lipid profile. Couldn't reach financial terms."

"I will not be addressing this matter again. I am moving forward with my life. Cena, it was great having the chance to get to know you."

• Paid Members
Oz says...

"To set the record straight, I passed physical w/ flying colors. Cardiologist was amazed at my lipid profile. Couldn't reach financial terms."

"I will not be addressing this matter again. I am moving forward with my life. Cena, it was great having the chance to get to know you."

So he'll be showing up at the PPV then.

If he is leaving (which I doubt), Nash really is the master. He got put over as a big hard nut on WWE TV and CM Punk never got his payback on Nash once. Instead he got Triple H to do the deed, even though nobody is arsed about Triple H v Nash.

• Paid Members
It's pretty obvious to me.

Bring Kevin Nash back on Smackdown as Kane.

Bring Kane back on Raw as Fake Diesel.

Easy.

God I actually love that, is that wrong? :(

The only problem with that is that it was Nash who essentially cost Punk the belt so I can't see Punk and Nash joining forces. Wouldnt make much sense but its not like logic has stopped WWE before.

Maybe that was the plan all along? Say maybe Nash approached Punk during the time he "wasn't working for the company" and that's the real reason he came back, be Nash had a plan, and dropping the title (that had he not gone back he would really still have had anyway) was part of that plan.

Maybe that was the plan all along? Say maybe Nash approached Punk during the time he "wasn't working for the company" and that's the real reason he came back, be Nash had a plan, and dropping the title (that had he not gone back he would really still have had anyway) was part of that plan.

03.jpg

They patented/trademarked Future Endeavor and Mr Future Endeavor recently if I recall correctly, so I would assume that the latter would be a moniker for Johnny Ace as part of this all. But then it could even be for Nash himself, with him being Ace and Vince's hired gun when they want rid of certain guys.

Archived