#theukff - The Official UKFF Chat Room

AJ~

• Paid Members
You'd know wouldn't you? You were in chat.

Yes I was. For an hour. Which is why I asked.

Only an hour? felt like a lot longer.

4/10.

I don't know what you think I meant by that, but I actually meant what it said. I was in there for over 2 hours and you were in there when I joined and were there for most of the time I was. Still, recycling Butch's material from like 2 years ago about a girl I haven't been with since last year is pretty lazy even for you.

• Moderators

Will Gladstone keep up his reign of terror against Chilli? Will RoFu and Seven lock horns again? Will I spend half the time moaning about people discussing wrestling and try to start conversation about my fashionable combover?

Find out tonight, in Superchat: OPEN FIGHT NIGHT!

• Paid Members

It's RAW 1000 Gents. As NEWM says, a big turnout on the cards. Will RoFu invade chat "He's not supposed to be here!" and sneak attack Seven who's been calling him out. Will Chilli Delaney continue to be crushed under Glad Van Vader. Will Cleet produce James Brown in chat?. Will WRESTLING be dared to be discussed. Will Neil let the inmates run the asylum once more and more importantly, will anyone get 'Butched' and have a RAW 1000 COMBEOVER. All will be answered in "CHAT 1000 - IT'S CHAT... IT'S DAMN CHAT"