Smackdown 19/08 Results

Emperordalek

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, Fucking Mark Henry challenging Orton, snore fest galore! Wonder if Orton is happy now that he has to work the guy he slagged off to Fuck on radio, other than not having another strong Heel to challenge Orton after Christian, I'm sure WWE think this is some sort of 'Piss take' / 'punishment' of having you work a guy you think is terrible in the Ring. Should not have put the belt back on Orton so quickly & Sheamus could have been the next Face challenger for Christian.

As for the whole Sin Cara debate, Mistico (even if he does botch a bit) looks, works & feels better as Sin Cara than Hunico does & I much prefer Mistico under the gimmick.

However, Hunico nails that Fucking Trampoline Entrance over the Top Rope far superior than Mistico ever has (sometimes Mistico looks like he's gonna break his Neck upon entrance) where as Hunico looks crisp &smooth performing the stunt.

But, Hunico is slower compared to Mistico & he performs high spot moves too slow, I couldn't get into Hunico as the character much as I can for Mistico.

I think they should use Hunico just for the entrance & somehow have Mistico switch with him for the match, it's not like the casuals would notice the difference anyways, they couldn't seem to tell his skin tone was different & looked a little tubbier when Hunico went under the gimmick, LOL.

Hope people stop having periods about HHH doing Pedigrees for the live crowd on these tapings. It's a nice little bonus for the paying customer, and absolutely jack shit else.

I know. :rolleyes: He pedigreed Ricardo Rodriguez ffs.

Sounds like a good set of tapings, I was excited for Mizark to get the title shot, but now I'm not so sure...I really don't think I want to watch Orton vs Mark Henry in the semi main event no matter how awesome Henry is now...Still hope they do a 4 way with Christian and Sheamus involved.

• Paid Members
Hope people stop having periods about HHH doing Pedigrees for the live crowd on these tapings. It's a nice little bonus for the paying customer, and absolutely jack shit else.

I thought that the point of these segments were to little clues that HHH is incapable of taking a backseat and will get involved at some point.

• Paid Members
I thought that the point of these segments were to little clues that HHH is incapable of taking a backseat and will get involved at some point.

Nah, it's just for an easy pop. As NEWM says, it's no biggie because he's doing it to the likes of Zack Ryder and Ricardo.

Orton v Henry can be fine if they keep it short-ish.

I'd love Christian to spin off into a program with Daniel Bryan soon, I'm confident they won't have a bad match.

• Moderators
Meh, Fucking Mark Henry challenging Orton, snore fest galore! Wonder if Orton is happy now that he has to work the guy he slagged off to Fuck on radio, other than not having another strong Heel to challenge Orton after Christian, I'm sure WWE think this is some sort of 'Piss take' / 'punishment' of having you work a guy you think is terrible in the Ring. Should not have put the belt back on Orton so quickly & Sheamus could have been the next Face challenger for Christian.

Have you even seen Mark Henry over the past 6 months? Huge improvement, works his gimmick brilliantly, his matches have been alright as of late, and he's really fucking interesting at the moment and probably the most interesting thing on Smackdown. No, he is the most interesting thing on Smackdown. I'm looking forward to see Mark Henry's hot streak continue in the main event as he deserves it on current form. He's not been terrible in the ring since about 2009 or whenever his fine ECW stint was. Why would they have Orton lose the feud to Christian and not regain the title as well? He's Smackdown's only real star (until Sheamus really takes off) and he needs to be kept strong as the figurehead of Smackdown. Christian winning the feud over Orton wouldn't have made Christian a bonafide star, so it's probably best they didn't sacrifice Orton for it. I really like Christian, but now he's going to settle into his natural position. Top of the bottom, bottom of the top.

• Paid Members
Wonder if Orton is happy now that he has to work the guy he slagged off to Fuck on radio,

He didn't really slag him off too badly. He said that Henry's a nice guy but he's so freaking strong that he always hurts you. Also he said he's not great in the ring which literally everybody including Henry knows. He doesn't need to be, eh just needs to be a monster. And he's played a charismatic scary monster for months now and done a fucking good job at it.

Archived