UWE are improving

cougarman

Well, have now been to Spa Hall at Bridlington and seen 3 of the 4 show that the UWE have put on. The crowds have improved week on week and so have the shows.

In Phil Robinson they have got one of the most polished MC's I have seen in the business, no prompt cards just gets up and does the business. Excellent, and his jackets are flamboyant to say the least.

In Graham Dixon the referee they have a figure of authority and not some snotty nose teenager in track suit bottoms.

The matches are getting better and better with Jack Dynamo been a high flier and a firm fan favourite, others include Stevie Jones, Mike Romeo and Johnny Rose, with Brad Flash and a supporting cast who are putting on good shows.

With just three Mondays left, and if you can, go along I am sure you will not be dissappointed.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, the old, "new member registers to put over a previously-slated promotion whilst pretending to not be affiliated with them" routine.

Regarding Phil Robinson, is that Phil Robinson, the former wZw referee?

Exactly, if you are going to go down that route you should try at least not be so blatently obvious.

In Phil Robinson they have got one of the most polished MC's I have seen in the business, no prompt cards just gets up and does the business. Excellent, and his jackets are flamboyant to say the least.

I just re-read it and realised that he'd said this about himself!

You have to love the mental self-promotion, especially when it was such a well put-together plan. :thumbsup:

"I wouldda gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you pesky Mods"

Archived