UWE are improving

cougarman

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coincidentally, it was only last week I was told by a friend how terrible the UWE show he saw in Bridlington was. Plus, let's be honest, any show that has Johnny Rose and Brad Flash on are not going to be even the slightest bit of good are they? :laugh:

Coincidentally, it was only last week I was told by a friend how terrible the UWE show he saw in Bridlington was. Plus, let's be honest, any show that has Johnny Rose and Brad Flash on are not going to be even the slightest bit of good are they? :laugh:

Good God, Brad Flash was on it..... I mean... i'm a shitarse....but that takes it to another level.

On a side note, i was at Glastonbury talking to a lass from Sheffield about wrestling (i know how to woo a lady).. and she mentioned Brad Flash..Apparently he was putting a show on at the Pub/Club that she worked for, on the day before the show they inquired about insurance in passing to him, he looked rather sheepish apparently and then they didn't turn up for the show.

Beautiful.

• Paid Members

Funny story: Phil Robinson once challenged me to a shoot wrestling match via Facebook. Not a, "You're a cunt and I want to teach you some manners, Mick Fage-style". A literal, shoot wrestling match for shits and giggles.

I got an apology a few days later saying sorry if I was freaked out as he didn't mean to do so. He's a nice guy, that Phil.

I kinda wonder how he's become involved with this UWE, who are shit-arses by the sounds of it, when he was for so long affiliate with wZw, who those in the know will agree they were all about promoting good, decent professional wrestling. I don't know what background Phil has, but I would have thought he would have shared those views too.

Archived