Wrestling Secrets Exposed

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

From what I remember, Harley Race is the booker, and Barbarian is Skullduggery. I couldn't tell you who any of the others are.

But yes, this topic comes up every year or year-and-a-half and so. It's pretty stupid in places (i.e. fans are giving placards upon entering the arena) and is indeed presented in an insulting manner. Repeating terms like, "This is fake" over and over in a patronising manner.

• Paid Members
Pitbull Gary Wolfe was Brute Force

Mike Modest was the All-American Boy

Pitbull II was Colossus

I could have sworn Meng/Haku was one of them too.

That might have been Skullduggery, and not Barbarian like I mistakenly thought it was!

Random fact though: the narrator was the same person who voiced Salem the cat in Sabrina The Teenage Witch.

• Paid Members

I think Perry Saturn was involved also, but I'm not sure.

The thing with this "expose", was that it really wasn't an expose at all really. I mean, showing how a vertical suplex is done so it doesn't hurt was hardly groundbreaking, and the segment with the "Trophy shot" was laughable really. A lot of the things which they were "exposing" had the same nature that the "Magic's biggest secrets exposed" had, in that some of them weren't even secrets in the first place, and the rest were just comlpletely irrelevant.

And the exposing of blading was more of a positive thing, well at least to the people which the producers of the show were constantly insulting - the wrestling fans. At least we didn't have to hear the ridiculous "ketchup" and "blood packets" bollocks anymore.

The Narrator, Nick Backay, I think it was, the bloke who done the voice for the cat in Sabrina the Teenage Witch show, what an absolute arsehole he came across as, with that constant stream of insulting bollocks he was coming out with.

Archived