1PW Cancels Future Events

Professor Paul's Bin

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
So it's fair to say that this is a proper fraud case now? Has anyone contacted the police?

The thing you have to ask is: at any point during buying your tickets did you see the name 'One Pro Wrestling Ltd'? If not, then take it to small claims court against Danny himself.

That's what I'm doing come Tuesday, when the terms I've given him to pay are up.

So it's fair to say that this is a proper fraud case now? Has anyone contacted the police?

Of course they haven't. One bloke wrote a letter to Watchdog though. Like the fella said on the previous page, for the most part it'll just be people moaning on here and being too lazy/scared to actually try and chase it up properly. And then this time next year, they'll be posting "Danny still hasn't refunded me for HBK tickets but he assured me the Hogan show is going ahead and that refunds will be given if it gets cancelled."

Pitcos is probably hitting the nail on the head. Don't take it up the arse people, get your solicitors and the police involved, I want to hear about Rodd being teabagged by Jay Phoenix in Cell Block D by the end of the year.

• Paid Members
So... has there actually been any official word from Danny Rodd on refunds, or anything at all? Or is legal action the only way for people to get their money back?

It's probably worth pointing people in the direction of the other thread, which I think has more information in it.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=126467

Well hold on a sec, he put the last show on, he put the shows on last year, he's fucked himself in the foot by expecting pre sales to cover the event in october and the shawn thing. That's the way it looks from the outside and that's in no way fraud, awful business yes, and the lack of paying people back, that's naughty too.

But I've seen nothing on here and heard nothing that comes anywhere near fraud, he was in touch with shawns people, set it up, and it fell apart.

• Paid Members
Well hold on a sec, he put the last show on, he put the shows on last year, he's fucked himself in the foot by expecting pre sales to cover the event in october and the shawn thing. That's the way it looks from the outside and that's in no way fraud, awful business yes, and the lack of paying people back, that's naughty too.

But I've seen nothing on here and heard nothing that comes anywhere near fraud, he was in touch with shawns people, set it up, and it fell apart.

From what's being going around, he took money (

He's had over a week to respond or give refunds and hasn't. I've been monitoring fan outlets and not seen a single report of a refund. He's had the nerve to give an email address for people to contact that isn't even his so he can bury his head in the sand and remain sheltered from all the abuse while people stay ripped off.

The website only just stopped selling tickets and advertising the anni show the other day not only that but also for the combat zone show in September plus the Interactive show in August which were all cancelled long ago. While all this is going on he is probably laughing about what he's done and from new Facebook pictures he's still going out and getting drunk with everyone's ticket money not to mention having already paid for his holiday to New Zealand.

So I've done some digging, etc and been given two numbers for him (I doubt either works now) but worth a shot:

07921 818 761

07824 875 028

I heard a rumour Fatty Rodd set up a fake facebook account for his toy penguin. Hilarious. He uses it to spy on people he added but deleted from his main account. I wasn't sure its true but looked at the name given of 'Skipper Madagascar' and sure enough there it was in the info section all you needed to know.

The e-mail contact address is:

danny@cds-entertainment.co.uk

I suppose it could be a coincidence that the e-mail address is for someone called Danny but after a quick check on the net this CDS-Entertainment is a promotional company for bands etc shockingly located in none other than Ellesmere Port. so everyone feel free to contact our fat friend on that address.

The website also has a general contact number for the business of:

07791 944 125

So while it might not be a direct line to Danny I'm sure who ever has that number wont be happy to be receiving loads of phone calls wanting refunds. So get ringing people.

P.S. I've not heard any other shit than whats been posted yet.

• Paid Members

Have you checked the other thread?

Archived