1PW Cancels Future Events

Professor Paul's Bin

Whay the fuck would Rodd bother? Why do the opinions of the UKFF have such prime importance? He should be concentrating on his business and the opinions of the audience, which buy his product.

Whay do you post? This is just ignorant to what is going on.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sheffbag's post was equally pointless, unless I happened to miss all of those other fake accounts that Danny Rodd made up in order to post here.

Thought he was talking about an account on twitter or facebook not ukff.

Well excuse me for not spending my whole fucking life on this website! Daft toser!

What does it say in the Title? "1PW cancels future events"... How can he concentrate on a business and an audience when ALL events have been cancelled and 1PW's shut up shop?

Daft tosser.

What does it say in the Title? "1PW cancels future events"... How can he concentrate on a business and an audience when ALL events have been cancelled and 1PW's shut up shop?

Daft tosser.

I meant refunding fans and yes, 1PW have cancelled all their future events but there's no mention of them 'shutting up shop'. They could still book new shows in future. Fucking retard, didn't understand what I was getting at did you? Daft tosser!

I am a daft tosser. You're a paradox an ignorant as fuck smart arse. Good luck. Knobend.

You're a daft tosser, an ignorant, uninformed, illiterate, oblivious, uneducated, unenlightend, crass prick! Good luck with what exactly? Dealing with more fucktards like you?

I meant refunding fans and yes, 1PW have cancelled all their future events but there's no mention of them 'shutting up shop'. They could still book new shows in future.

Quick sidenote. 1PW said they were shutting up shop after the October shows so one can only assume that they're now shutting up shop as they aren't happening.

I meant refunding fans and yes, 1PW have cancelled all their future events but there's no mention of them 'shutting up shop'. They could still book new shows in future. Fucking retard, didn't understand what I was getting at did you? Daft tosser!(/quote)

Good luck with posting more smart arse ignorant comments like this. You're not dealing with anyone knobend.

I meant refunding fans and yes, 1PW have cancelled all their future events but there's no mention of them 'shutting up shop'. They could still book new shows in future. Fucking retard, didn't understand what I was getting at did you? Daft tosser!

You're a daft tosser, an ignorant, uninformed, illiterate, oblivious, uneducated, unenlightend, crass prick! Good luck with what exactly? Dealing with more fucktards like you?

As Cum Doctor correctly pointed out above, 1PW had already said the Oct shows was to be the last.

So if the last show isn't happening and the guy with the Title belt was entertaining offers for it on FB.... I think that's pretty much 1PW done (in this iteration....)

You are an ignorant, uninformed, oblivious, uneducated, unelightened, CUNT.

Now fuck off.

As Cum Doctor correctly pointed out above, 1PW had already said the Oct shows was to be the last.

So if the last show isn't happening and the guy with the Title belt was entertaining offers for it on FB.... I think that's pretty much 1PW done (in this iteration....)

You are an ignorant, uninformed, oblivious, uneducated, unelightened, CUNT.

Now fuck off.

Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

Archived