1PW Cancels Future Events

Professor Paul's Bin

VIA twitter.com/1PW

With Immediate Effect - ALL 1PW Shows are cancelled

Most PayPal customers that paid, paid it to enterprizebay@gmail.com and they need to contact that address directly.

Just came across this on Twitter and thought I would share. I never attended a 1PW show but was planning to go to the Deeside one last May but luckily I decided not to. As it was supposed to be there last shows this year I am in no shock that they have been cancelled.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VIA twitter.com/1PW

Just came across this on Twitter and thought I would share. I never attended a 1PW show but was planning to go to the Deeside one last May but luckily I decided not to. As it was supposed to be there last shows this year I am in no shock that they have been cancelled.

Does the include the HBK event in October?

• Paid Members
You designed their website, did they ever pay you?

The 1PW website was paid for, it was the Shawn Michaels mini-site they commissioned that they never paid for.

They have a letter from me that they now have a week to respond to before I said I'd commence legal proceedings. However, I'm not sure where that will stand if Danny winds up the company.

Nevertheless, I'm going to name Danny personally when it comes to making the claim since the deal was negotiated via his personal Hotmail account and not a @oneprowrestling.com email address

Went to a couple of shows at the Dome myself, but my first experience was during the Gauntley era and that didn't work out so good. Tanaka/Joe was cut off at the knees and I felt pretty bitter about that and it ruined the show. Still a good hardcore tag involving Sabu though.

Second time was during the Damned Nation era and it was awesome. It was the Flair show.

And yeah, Stevie Aaron was brilliant.

Went to a couple of shows at the Dome myself, but my first experience was during the Gauntley era and that didn't work out so good. Tanaka/Joe was cut off at the knees and I felt pretty bitter about that and it ruined the show. Still a good hardcore tag involving Sabu though.

Second time was during the Damned Nation era and it was awesome. It was the Flair show.

And yeah, Stevie Aaron was brilliant.

Let it die and let's remember the good. Masato Tanaka asking the guy in front of me for a chair and us desperately trying to pull them apart so he could give Corinio a pasting. Closest I've ever got to feeling like I was at an ecw show.

VIA twitter.com/1PW

This seems appropriate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCQ7VLoY7bQ

Archived