1PW Cancels Future Events

Professor Paul's Bin

The 1PW website was paid for, it was the Shawn Michaels mini-site they commissioned that they never paid for.

They have a letter from me that they now have a week to respond to before I said I'd commence legal proceedings. However, I'm not sure where that will stand if Danny winds up the company.

Nevertheless, I'm going to name Danny personally when it comes to making the claim since the deal was negotiated via his personal Hotmail account and not a @oneprowrestling.com email address

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The early 1PW shows were fantastic but you knew it couldn't carry on for long with the amount of fly ins. The fact that it has ran till now has shocked me. Know Your Enemy weekender was the last live wrestling show I ever went to before I lost interest in the sport.

That announcement has had 97 comments on Facebook but only 15 comments are visable. :rolleyes:

1PW should pay for all the mess themselfs. Not the fans.

This is pure BS. Hiding yourself by some shady laws concerning non-refundable tickets is just a modern day form of ripping people off.

Their most loyal fans (the ones who bought tickets whatsoever the negativity on the net) and their die-hard fanbase are the ones who bought tickets in presales.

Mr. Rodd, this is not a big FU against the UKFF, this is a big, giant middle finger for everyone who DID support you and believed in your product.

You're not better than those guys who picked up that bleeding kid from the street and then stole all his stuff from his backpack, behind his back!

That announcement has had 97 comments on Facebook but only 15 comments are visable. :rolleyes:

Probably because you have to click "view previous comments" at the top.

*Edit* they actually have been deleting, sorry hadn't checked it out at the time.

Probably because you have to click "view previous comments" at the top.

That makes a whole five extra comments visable! :laugh:

1PW should pay for all the mess themselfs. Not the fans.

This is pure BS. Hiding yourself by some shady laws concerning non-refundable tickets is just a modern day form of ripping people off.

Their most loyal fans (the ones who bought tickets whatsoever the negativity on the net) and their die-hard fanbase are the ones who bought tickets in presales.

Mr. Rodd, this is not a big FU against the UKFF, this is a big, giant middle finger for everyone who DID support you and believed in your product.

You're not better than those guys who picked up that bleeding kid from the street and then stole all his stuff from his backpack, behind his back!

What are the chances of Rodd reading this? In fact, what are the chances of Rodd reading anything on UKFF these days?

Wait for the "danny tried his best but all the haters wanted him to fail" post from a brand new account called danirod or should that be Dynorod be more appropiate for him

Whay the fuck would Rodd bother? Why do the opinions of the UKFF have such prime importance? He should be concentrating on his business and the opinions of the audience, which buy his product.

Archived