1PW Cancels Future Events

Professor Paul's Bin

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just read the title and all i can think is the more things change.......

i reckon even if vince mcmahon himself bought 1PW it would fold within 2 years.

but maybe 1PW Version 6 would work i dunno.

oh and is it Craig Miles Prower?

• Paid Members
In fact, there were numerous times nobodies become part of the show as I seem to recall that Keith Myatt had a feud with his son

Wait, are you calling Keith Myatt a nobody? :o

Is it Craig Piles?

Is it Craig Rockford Files?

Craig Peter-Files?

Craig AJ Styles?

Craig Takes-a Whiles?

Craig In-denials?

Craig Farmer-Giles?

Or perhaps it's sugar magnate Craig Tate-and-Lyles?

Craig Jeremy Kyles?...I'll get my coat....

oh and is it Craig Miles Prower?

Nope. Your all wrong shockingly! My name is Craig Palmer-Niles. Anyone heard of me?

• Paid Members
Nope. Your all wrong shockingly! My name is Craig Palmer-Niles. Anyone heard of me?

Well I'm gonna assume you're not Craig Niles the Paedophile, and say no, I haven't heard of you, which disappoints me a little.

• Paid Members
Well I'm gonna assume you're not Craig Niles the Paedophile, and say no, I haven't heard of you, which disappoints me a little.

A quick search suggests google hasn't either, as such he probably is a nobody.

There was a bloke with that name who did 7 years in Wormwood Scrubs for interfering with minors. Are you him?

A quick search suggests google hasn't either, as such he probably is a nobody.

To be fair, if you're not on Google then you probably don't exist.

Either that or you're a big fat lying paedophile.

Reformed paedophile mind, everyone deserves a second chance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh: Oh you guys! Your such wankers and bastards! Your my best friends. My only friends in fact.

I also found this immensely irritating about the old 1PW shows, the fact that no-marks like him and the commentators (Curtis and the other chap, David Mills?) had entrance music etc.

That irritated me massively when I used to go to the Dome shows.

One of the biggest critisisms the company was getting in those early years was the crap timekeeping, as shows would stretch over 4 hours and sometimes nearer 5 hours long.

Then the worst example of this was saved for the 2nd anniversary show. I think they had a match or two BEFORE the main show started, but I was in there for the official 6:00 p.m. start time.

- At around 6pm the ring announcer came out to his own entrance music.

- Then he introduced the referee who came out to his own entrance music.

- Then he announced the first commentator who came out to his own entrance music.

- Then he announced the second commentator who came out to his own entrance music.

- Then he went down the list of matches scheduled.

All this was un-necessary, but if they simply had to get their own entrances it should have happened before 6pm.

I believe they started with a match, and then a long in-ring promo segment, I remember saying to my mate at that point "They are almost an hour in and there has only been one match!".

When I left they had rushed through the main event cage match in 15 minutes as they had to be finished by midnight according to the rules of Doncaster Dome.

No wrestling show should go six hours, even WrestleMania would burn you out if it was that long.

Inexcusable. :angry:

Archived