Harry Smith To MMA

BritFan

• Paid Members

DREAM has been on its arse for ages, doesnt mean old Smithy can't get himself a deal over there with them (if they last long enough) or a similar company. Plus he can eat steroid sandwiches for every meal and no one would care. Theres still zero testing over there right?

• Paid Members
I know I'm being harsh but with Bulldog as his father and a Hart as his mother I wanted a pro wrestling hybrid. And am dissapointed, maybe that was his problem with wrestling couldn't live up to such high expectations. I wish him luck in mma, personally I think he will need it.

I had the same thoughts, even before he became a full member of the WWE roster, I always remember hearing reports on here, and in Powerslam about how WWE were so pleased with his progress, and had really high hopes for him. So after hearing that for ages, I suppose it would've been hard for him to live up to, but I thought to myself earlier, if he wasn't from the family that he is, and was just another guy who made it to the big time, and if he performed in the exact same manner, would I be as disapointed as I was in "Son of Bulldog", Harry Smith? I thought for a while and I couldn't imagine it being any different, as he's been shite.

• Paid Members
Her tweets annoy me. They make no sense. She's like the Gail Platt of the wrestling world.

Haha sums it up for me. She looks better than chinless Gail though.

On Harry, like everyone's said it would be nice to see him do well in MMA. Hopefully they take their time with him and try and build him up a bit with some low level opponents early on.

Archived