APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM

adam bowler

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought multiple accounts were against the forum rules?

Not sure if there is anything against complete mentals though?

This genuinely feels like a 9 year old trying to fool people into thinking he's 3 different people. It's like a really poor E-fed. All rather embarrassing.

First of all i Don't drink only soft ones, right to the matter of someone TRYING to act like me, will you cut it out you will get this threat shut down

i no you want my show to stop but it ain't gonna unless i do it myself. Will you do what you been told to do and that is post only about the show

and stop acting like me please

Adam, try and remember it's not just about posting stuff on here, this place will pull at best 10/20 people to a debut show like this. And that's if you've made a really good impression early doors, which to be honest, you didn't.

You need posters, all over the town, in chip shops and kebab house's and off license and corner shops. If you have some money behind ya, get an advert in the local paper as well.

Posters should be all around the venue you're running, and if you know of some local promotors who'll let you, get out and flyer at some of there shows (offer them the same opportunity at their shows).

Some food for thought, one hopes.

• Paid Members
Yeh, because i wanted to use my funding for promoting with Flyers, Posters ect

Does that not cover design...?

I'm sorry, but I don't think any one's going to take you seriously if they saw that poster in their local chippy or where ever. Harsh, but true.

Archived