APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM

adam bowler

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right, I'm going to clean up this thread of all the shit and pointless posts. Anyone who posts after this with no relevance to this show will be suspended.

Well done Rick, its gone too far now. Poor Adam at least has good intentions and whether this goes well or not he should be afforded the opportunity to have his thread about his show without it being derailed all the time

Ok

Back to business, first off i want to say sorry how i have acting and i hope everyone will give me a fair chance to prove myself

The next person who is on the show is Former DPW G.M Kris Travis

And please buy tickets contact Details are at the 1st page of the thread

was all over a few fb's during the weekend its why hes not working dpw any more apparently...

Kris Travis hasnt appeared on a DPW show for a while now due to other reasons. Nothing to do with this. When Trav announced he was retiring he said he would fulfil his current comitments but would be taking on no more bookings.

However as Scott has stated it appears that Trav has unfortunately had a nasty accident this weekend on a show and could indeed miss the shows he was still doing!

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery though.

I am going to give you all a change to win 4 free front row tickets to the show in a competition, the 1st person to answer right wins, no matter who it is

someone who had a go at me or someone who helped me, so here we go

Who was the 3rd person to be announced on the show?

I am going to give you all a change to win 4 free front row tickets to the show in a competition, the 1st person to answer right wins, no matter who it is

someone who had a go at me or someone who helped me, so here we go

Who was the 3rd person to be announced on the show?

Archived