APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM

adam bowler

• Paid Members
What do u people think if i got danny rodd to ref i have NOT booked him yet just wanna hear what the fans want on the show

I no what he has done but just want to hear what you think if i should have him as Ref for the main event

What the fuck would you want to do that for?

:confused:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do u people think if i got danny rodd to ref i have NOT booked him yet just wanna hear what the fans want on the show

I no what he has done but just want to hear what you think if i should have him as Ref for the main event

1 its crap like this why people don't take you seriously

2 do you really think he'd turn up

3 if he really was to turn up the only bonus would be you wouldn't have to pay him as this is how he treats people

• Paid Members

On one hand Adam, booking Rodd is genius.

There are at least 30 people posting on this forum looking for Danny, plus the hundreds on the 1PW facebook page that would like to talk to him. If you could let them all know that he's booked and charge them for the right to see him, you'd make a fortune.

On the other hand, he's wrestling poison and the last thing you (or anyone) want is to be associated with him.

Great idea though.

Horrid idea. Danny Rodd is a stupid fuck that would be a horrendous ref. Danny would have no clue in the ring to help pace a match and understand match structure to pull it off. A match with 2 amazing talents and a horrible referee can turn what would be on paper a really good match into something dire.

• Paid Members
Horrid idea. Danny Rodd is a stupid fuck that would be a horrendous ref. Danny would have no clue in the ring to help pace a match and understand match structure to pull it off. A match with 2 amazing talents and a horrible referee can turn what would be on paper a really good match into something dire.

At least he wouldn't be stood in the foyer having a chat when he's needed to announce the winner of a match ;)

• Paid Members
ok all i wanted was to give the fans what they want ok RODD is not on the show, thanks for the advice

I was face when i payed everyone, then i acted dumb , anyway how can i get all your respect back

By not asking how to get respect back, and not asking on a fan forum if booking a (dodgy) promoter as guest referee is a good idea or not.

I wouldn't, the wrestlers should be the focus of the show, not random wannabe promoters, Chris Roberts is a very good referee, you should hire him. I mean its a wrestling show not Celebrity Big Brother.

A somewhat ironic statement since GPW actually booked a big brother housemate and gave him a storyline!

(I'm aware of the context, I am being flippant)

Archived