APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM

adam bowler

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

well the title of this thread makes complete sense now:

APB Wrestling has indeed presented Mental Mayhem and hopefully APB and his alter ego's can all get the help they obviously need before they present themselves as a danger to the general public they're trying to shill their crap too.

Also I'd rather not bite you, this shit just seems contageous

I am not a promoter Adam.

Please do not PM me again.

Ignore him adam he really is a promoter he runs that dpw fed honest... pm him! :laugh:

But yeah all seriousness i cant believe wrestlers are even entertaining the idea of a booking from this guy he seems retarded and as i said earlier i can see everyone of his booking ideas being shit on and him over paying the ~boys~ just to be able to call himself a promoter.. dont do it adam eh just stick to being a fan pay to watch shows with yer nutcase alter ego.

see now i face a really hard choice I've booked to go to 4fw on the same date and have the chance to meet dick Togo (heard of him Adam?) but by the sounds of things this show will be mental decisions decisions

This is my post of the month. I don't think I can see this being topped.

I second this. It's so 'Good'!

Adam, come to Dragon Gate in Nottingham. I want to buy you a pint. If your mental sober, I'd love to see what you come out with drunk. Mark can chuck you out then for pissing yourself.

see now i face a really hard choice I've booked to go to 4fw on the same date and have the chance to meet dick Togo (heard of him Adam?) but by the sounds of things this show will be mental decisions decisions

Whichever show you choose, you're guaranteed to see a dick.

I can't believe tattooedgooner is bothering with this schmuck. Here was me thinking he was one of the more respectable people in this section of the forum. Clearly I was wrong.

I think his motives are honourable, I am just not sure its the right thing to do

I think his motives are honourable, I am just not sure its the right thing to do

The guy means good intentions I would imagine. He always shows a genuine care and love for the British Wrestling scene, the guy just wants to help as much as he can.

Maybe he wants to help TOO much, especially when It comes to other people.

Archived