APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM

adam bowler

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am going to give you all a change to win 4 free front row tickets to the show in a competition, the 1st person to answer right wins, no matter who it is

someone who had a go at me or someone who helped me, so here we go

Who was the 3rd person to be announced on the show?

MAD MAN MANSON!

Good One mate, PM me your name and i sort the tickets out for you

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Manson was the 2nd name announced and it was Kris Travis that was the 3rd name announced. :rolleyes:

What do u people think if i got danny rodd to ref i have NOT booked him yet just wanna hear what the fans want on the show

I no what he has done but just want to hear what you think if i should have him as Ref for the main event

I think if you did somehow get him to ref, your show would be gatecrashed by pissed off wrestlers and fans alike. Would probs end in some kind of riot scene.

But yeah, go for it I say!

What do u people think if i got danny rodd to ref i have NOT booked him yet just wanna hear what the fans want on the show

I no what he has done but just want to hear what you think if i should have him as Ref for the main event

amazing idea, people would buy tickets just to get to him, your actually onto a winner :thumbsup:

I wouldn't, the wrestlers should be the focus of the show, not random wannabe promoters, Chris Roberts is a very good referee, you should hire him. I mean its a wrestling show not Celebrity Big Brother.

Archived