Racism on facebook

Beckham's Right Foot

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
It's the way people are brought up. The way their parents act and behave. Being in Scotland we are a melting pot. It's been many many years since i've came across young people using those kinds of words and showing that kind of racist attitude but i know England is mostly white and i'm not blaming the country or anything like that, it's just the way it is. So many come to Scotland for the free dental care, the free education, the good housing system, the good wage you are rewarded for a hard days work and a high quality of life. It's only reasonable that other parts of the UK are not like that and they are angry and maybe their parents can't afford to give them a good life and they don't have much of an upbringing and then they see people of a different ethnic background with their own business and they get jealous and angry and the parents are jealous and angry and it just spirals out of control.

It's a shame what is happening to England and Wales just now. I hope the young generation can find a way through it all and make a life for themselves and find peace and happiness.

Ah, Scotland, where the racism is nonexistent, the wrestling is ten times better than anywhere else, and where milk and honey-covered disease-free prostitutes rain down from the sky, gratis.

No, this is Tony Spitfire who used to work for WZW in the north-east and went on to All Star Wrestling, All-Action Wrestling and 3CW.

Saw him for All-Star once - seemed like an all-action guy, and he really got around that ring. Worked like a bla...

Scotland's racial breakdown:

White: 98.19%

Mixed: 0.25%

Asian: 1.09%

Black: 0.16%

Chinese: 0.32%

That's the "melting pot" is it?

As opposed to white old England

White: 87.5%

Mixed: 1.9%

Asian: 6.0%

Black: 1.2%

Chinese: 0.8%

But then, you can prove anything with "facts".

I went to primary school with Ryan Ambrose. I honestly don't mean this offensively but, at the time, he was borderline retarded. Like snot bubbles dribbling across his face and stuff. Hard to hate him for being a racist idiot if he's still not quite there.

Also, is that Isaac the fat geordie who made those awkwardly unfunny videos a couple of weeks ago? Easy to imagine him chuckling along at his racist mate.

is there an excuse? If not then why ask. I do know alot of people play the race card as an excuse for being a cunt, is there an excuse for that? When i was a doorman alot of coloured guys moaned i was racist for chucking them out when in reality it was because they were being cunts irrespective of there race. Also just because one or two guys make racist comments does not mean there is racism in wrestling - they would be the same if they were wrestlers or plumbers.

is there an excuse? If not then why ask.

Because that's what the thread is about essentially, so that's the issue. Not whether Bagga is a cunt or not. I've seen conflicting stories either way on that so I'm not overly fussed either way.

I do know alot of people play the race card as an excuse for being a cunt, is there an excuse for that? When i was a doorman alot of coloured guys moaned i was racist for chucking them out when in reality it was because they were being cunts irrespective of there race.

Yeah, I understand that and agree that there's no excuse for playing the race card either for the sake of being a dickhead.

Also just because one or two guys make racist comments does not mean there is racism in wrestling - they would be the same if they were wrestlers or plumbers.

Aye. The original title of the thread was incredibly stupid considering there was only a couple of people involved. I've got plenty of wrestlers on Facebook and don't see anything like that. Ever. So it's not some sort of wide problem.

• Paid Members
is there an excuse? If not then why ask. I do know alot of people play the race card as an excuse for being a cunt, is there an excuse for that? When i was a doorman alot of coloured guys moaned i was racist for chucking them out when in reality it was because they were being cunts irrespective of there race. Also just because one or two guys make racist comments does not mean there is racism in wrestling - they would be the same if they were wrestlers or plumbers.

Yes but harrassing someone over a period of time with racial abuse is both racist and cunty whether you've got the arse ache with them or not.

Wow, a modern day witch hunt, apart from the fact no one is willing to call them up on it in person. Iceman has given a very fair offer, if you believe in your convictions you'll be a man and tell him he's a cunt to his face, the same with the other two. But of course if you don't actually genuinely feel there's nothing to fight for then of course previous opinions of 'keyboard warrior' must reign true. There's no harm to being a coward, but men stand by their words.

Archived