Sign in to follow this  
big mickey

RIOT!

big mickey    0
Not these days no, it's probably much legalised weed for the weekend in fact. There'll be a few groups going through the crowd mugging as they go, and you do unfortunately get the possibility of some stabbings. But other than that it's all quite good natured and fun.

:rolleyes:

nfc90210    0

Mark Duggan's fiancee has been cautioned for possessing class A drugs. The article insuinates that as she was orginally arrested on suspicion of possessing cocaine and ecstasy with intent to supply that she has been let off lightly becuase of who she is. It's the Daily Mail so I would take that with a grain of salt.

Also, the comments posted by Daily Mail readers make me want to smash my head into a brick wall.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20...ge-caution.html

Edited by nfc90210

PowerButchi    41

Is it worth banging this thread in Off Topic gold? I could imagine it being interesting to read through in a couple of years from a historical perspective, so I wouldn't want it deleted.

air_raid    15
Mark Duggan's fiancee has been cautioned for possessing class A drugs. The article insuinates that as she was orginally arrested on suspicion of possessing cocaine and ecstasy with intent to supply that she has been let off lightly becuase of who she is. It's the Daily Mail so I would take that with a grain of salt.

Also, the comments posted by Daily Mail readers make me want to smash my head into a brick wall.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWF_WrestleFest

Playing WrestleFest incited the riots?????

Loki    1

Hahaha, nfc90210 likes wrestling, what a gay.

Oh, wait.

Is it worth banging this thread in Off Topic gold? I could imagine it being interesting to read through in a couple of years from a historical perspective, so I wouldn't want it deleted.

Yeah, good call.

Sign in to follow this