RIOT!

big mickey

• Paid Members

Chap on Sky News with Eve Pollard was Owen Jones, an author apparently. Made a lot of the points Whiskey made this morning. Talked some sense about the disenchantment people felt. Would have been interesting to hear his thoughts on how you actually resolve the problem though.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah my facebook news feed as a few "Planet of the apes" is on sky news all day long.

A few other stuff as well.

People are putting the majority of the blame on "Blacks" from my viewpoint.

I recognise the connotations, but have to say that that's not necessarily race related. I've seen it off one lad on my facebook feed, an Indian, but the analogy had occurred to me myself. It's topical because there's a film out at the minute where apes take over the world, and groups of 'people' with sub-human intelligence levels are currently trying to take over the country, indiscriminately smashing everything in their path. Like apes might.

Edited by Magnum

There's another group by LJMU now:

4.jpg

That poor Lambanana is gonna go up in smoke.

On my way back from the birds tonight Frankie I went for a bit of a drive round Prescot just to check for bad lads. Went straight up Eccleston Street and back round by Tescos. Dead as fuck. Nobody wants to loot Help The Aged it appears. Tescos and the garage were shut though although thats obviously standard precautionary tactics. Seen a couple of bobbys about but I'd say our quaint little hamlet is safe for another 24 hours!

On Sky News it's just said they have arrested someone for the big fire last night and that shop what's been there since 1866

if they have the right man I hope he gets a very long sentence

"Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

This is no time to be quoting Joey Barton.

• Awards Moderator
That poor Lambanana is gonna go up in smoke.

On my way back from the birds tonight Frankie I went for a bit of a drive round Prescot just to check for bad lads. Went straight up Eccleston Street and back round by Tescos. Dead as fuck. Nobody wants to loot Help The Aged it appears. Tescos and the garage were shut though although thats obviously standard precautionary tactics. Seen a couple of bobbys about but I'd say our quaint little hamlet is safe for another 24 hours!

I did the same mate. Shot up to Huyton and saw about five people, all of whom were coppers. Went back up to Prescot through the main road, up Scotchbarn and back down past the retail and like you I saw barely anyone but did see two coppers on foot. It was really quiet. You'd think Cables were playing!