RIOT!

big mickey

I don't think they work harder, I think they have higher intelligence, see openings and take chances. Either way, that's life, live with it.

Why live with it? Why not try and change it? No human being is worth more than another.

You going to City tonight? The game is either going to be the centre of the trouble, or will take up enough officers that it will act as a diversion for rioters elsewhere.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem right now imo is seperating the fact from the fiction.

Exactly

Whilst reporting stuff like that Facebook page like Loki cleavily did in all likelyhood wont be a hoax, the rioters last night were sending hoaxes all over the place, on Facebook and Twitter last night pretty much everywhere was rumored to be under attack in some way.

• Paid Members

Yeh my workmate came across one for planned riots in Cardiff tonight and reported it to the police and Facebook, the group went down about 10 minutes later. I'm sure he wasn't the only one to have reported it but nice to see they are onto it quickly and realise the importance of social networking for coordinating these attacks.

Why live with it? Why not try and change it? No human being is worth more than another.

I don't understand what kind of system you're even suggesting we change to. Anarchy? Communism? A dictatorship?

• Paid Members

From Facebook:

How do I report a group?

Go to the group. Scroll down to the very bottom of the group Wall and click the "Report Group" link. You may need to scroll down a few times to see this link.

"Credible threat of violence" is the option you want.

• Paid Members

SkyNews Update: Extreme Measure: It is reported that Facebook throughout England will be temporarly shut down for a “short period” in order for Gangs to stop communicating.

BBC: 1644: Two 18-year-olds are arrested in Folkestone, Kent, after Scotland Yard says a number of "inflammatory" comments were seen on Facebook in relation to rioting in London and other cities.

BBC News said 80 or so people in stand off with Police in Salford.

Edited by tiger_rick