RIOT!

big mickey

• Paid Members
The cuts really haven't taken hold yet. They aren't an issue at present.

Seeing as Teedy Kay is po-lis, I think he's got more of an idea of whether they've taken hold yet or not than you.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
The cuts really haven't taken hold yet. They aren't an issue at present.

Well our force have seen 750 slashed because of them, it's Early Release Schemes and then lack of recruitment that is now creating a void in numbers that are fracturing all Forces nationwide.

Some tweets..

muskhalili mustafa khalili 100's of turkish men chasing a group of young black men down kingsland rd #hackney incredible scene

PaulLewis Paul Lewis Kingsland Road chaotic as Turkish men attack other, predominantly black, youths with sticks, metal barricades and bricks. #hackney

PaulLewis Paul Lewis Violent clashes now on Kingsland Road, Hackney, as hundreds of Turkish men attack others youths #hackney

On BBC - Armani shop looted in B'ham

oooo if they've pissed off the Turks then I reckon the hood rats have bit off more than they can chew.

• Paid Members

Anyone been watching that Sky News reporter right in the thick of it?

Him: "Why are you doing this"?

Teenage girl: "We're getting our taxes back".

Incredible.

Isn't that simply going to make it worse? That will just make rioters more angry.

If someone comes up to you and punches you for no reason, do you hit them back or do you just wait for them to get bored in case you make them angrier?

Stop being such a hippy, growing up in a shit hole isn't an excuse to act like a cunt. The police need to crack down and crack down hard on these thugs. It's all well and good to be liberal and discuss the causes for this mess afterwards but there is destruction all over the capital and it needs to be stopped and these criminals need to be beaten down and demoralised to get them off the streets.

Whilst I agree with what you are saying, I think detained instead of "beaten down" is a better way of describing what should be done. Lets not be vigalantes, I have been outspoken about Jail being ineffective, but in this situation, I am glad we have it as a means of punishment,.