4FW: Halloween Spectacular 2011 {Saturday 29th October - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excellent suggestions so far, with a few been guys we are actually hoping to announce during 2012 :thumbsup:

While I would not dream of stopping you if you are comfortable doing it, be careful not to overly rely on imports or use too many at once/too frequently. 1 or 2 every now and again is fine but too many/too frequently may eventually harm your shows that don't feature them. I fear that may have happened to IPW:UK a little bit. Although from what you have said many times I know that you are aware that your core roster should be kept strong.

• Paid Members

add me to the list of Gargano love, that man is a genius and I haven't seen a bad match of his this year.

Sixteen, I wouldn't worry, 4F relies on their home grown guys and to give them the oppertunity to wrestle, any imports brought in would be for the benefit of the wrestlers (hence Devitt, Togo doing a training seminar as mentioned a page or so back) rather than to help keep interest up in the product. They've got a strong enough fanbase in Swindon for it.

While I would not dream of stopping you if you are comfortable doing it, be careful not to overly rely on imports or use too many at once/too frequently. 1 or 2 every now and again is fine but too many/too frequently may eventually harm your shows that don't feature them. I fear that may have happened to IPW:UK a little bit. Although from what you have said many times I know that you are aware that your core roster should be kept strong.

Trust me I wouldn't jeopardise 4FW, if we were not in a position to be able to bring in imports then I wouldn't entertain it, we are a company that has grown over 7 years, running profitable shows (minus 4 unsuccessful ones in the past, which over a 7 year period and hundreds of shows is not a bad thing in the overall scheme of things) we have invested thousands upon thousands of pounds and will only do things that are beneficial to the company.

4FW has a strong, professional and reliable team behind it with any desicions been well thought out before any actions are taken.

The main reasons into bringing in the imports is we have been running a successful fulltime training centre for 4 years and it is our aim to allow the students that come through our school to get the opportunity to face the very best talent in the World so they can improve as Pro-Wrestlers.

We are not aiming our product solely at the internet like some have and some still do successfully, we promote locally and use the internet as an added bonus for promoting, we never have and never will rely solely on the internet to sell tickets but i'm sure some people on here are interested in Wrestlers we are aiming to bring in and if it shifts a few extra tickets then all is good.

Hope this removes any concerns you may have :thumbsup:

Trust me I wouldn't jeopardise 4FW, if we were not in a position to be able to bring in imports then I wouldn't entertain it, we are a company that has grown over 7 years, running profitable shows (minus 4 unsuccessful ones in the past, which over a 7 year period and hundreds of shows is not a bad thing in the overall scheme of things) we have invested thousands upon thousands of pounds and will only do things that are beneficial to the company.

4FW has a strong, professional and reliable team behind it with any desicions been well thought out before any actions are taken.

The main reasons into bringing in the imports is we have been running a successful fulltime training centre for 4 years and it is our aim to allow the students that come through our school to get the opportunity to face the very best talent in the World so they can improve as Pro-Wrestlers.

We are not aiming our product solely at the internet like some have and some still do successfully, we promote locally and use the internet as an added bonus for promoting, we never have and never will rely solely on the internet to sell tickets but i'm sure some people on here are interested in Wrestlers we are aiming to bring in and if it shifts a few extra tickets then all is good.

Hope this removes any concerns you may have :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply.

Honestly, I expected an answer like this as you have come across on here as someone with ambitions but a reality that acheiving them means nothing if you reach them broken. I don't like it when things I appreciate struggle through trying to provide entertainment, so I'm glad that 4FW has a logical, conservative mindset along with a willingness to entertain the fans.

4FW have decided that we will be releasing this event on DVD we were going to wait till next year to start releasing DVDs but have had alot enguiries about DVDs not just from the UK but all over the World and believe this will be a great event to start with.

The artwork for the cover looks pretty stunning if I do say so myself :thumbsup:

4FW have decided that we will be releasing this event on DVD we were going to wait till next year to start releasing DVDs but have had alot enguiries about DVDs not just from the UK but all over the World and believe this will be a great event to start with.

The artwork for the cover looks pretty stunning if I do say so myself :thumbsup:

I shall purchase the DVD then! :)

All the 4fw posters/match graphics look good.

excellent we will try to get the DVD ready ASAP once the event has finished, won't promise a date but will make sure it is as quick as humanly possible.

Also next week we will be updating on the meet and greet situation, again we are still waiting to confirm another import aswell so hopefully we can announce that when we update about the meet and greet.

• Paid Members
excellent we will try to get the DVD ready ASAP once the event has finished, won't promise a date but will make sure it is as quick as humanly possible.

Also next week we will be updating on the meet and greet situation, again we are still waiting to confirm another import aswell so hopefully we can announce that when we update about the meet and greet.

Any chance of getting some pre orders in?

Will do once I have 100% confirmation all footage is good to go :thumbsup: Just received a fantastic email so i'm hoping there are no faults with the filming of this event.

what extras would people on here like? extra matches? music video? Promos? just want to make it a great purchase for wrestling fans.

Will do once I have 100% confirmation all footage is good to go :thumbsup: Just received a fantastic email so i'm hoping there are no faults with the filming of this event.

what extras would people on here like? extra matches? music video? Promos? just want to make it a great purchase for wrestling fans.

A history of 4FW! would be good to help the first timers get how the company started? maybe some classic matches?

Archived