4FW: Halloween Spectacular 2011 {Saturday 29th October - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!

NJPW Superstar Prince Devitt announced

NJPW Superstar Prince Devitt is set to appear at 4FW Halloween Spectacular in Swindon on Saturday the 29th October 2011. Prince Devitt is without a doubt the top Junior Heavyweight in the world right now. 4FW is proud to be able to announce him and we look forward to revealing his opponent very soon

Owen Pheonix please?

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PrinceDevittadvertcopy.jpg

Without a doubt Prince Devitt is the top Junior Heavyweight in the entire World right now and after nearly 3 years of trying 4FW are proud to announce Prince Devitt will be in action on Saturday 29th October, Live! in Swindon.

Prince Devitts opponent has yet to be announced so be sure to keep checking back for future updates.

This is the greatest news ever! I was so gutted I couldnt make the show where he faced ZSJ so to know ive got another chance to see him in action is awesome!

So youve got one of the all time greats from Japan and also the best Junior Heavyweight in Japan and possibly the world ATM on the same show??? That to me IS a SUPERSHOW!

Man, didn't expect Devitt. He's one of the few guys I've been wanting to see live for a while. Good scoop!

So let me get this straight-

1. Dick Togo

2. Prince Devitt

3. John Walters

And another import?

Guess I'm not missing this then! I would also call for Devitt Vs. Phoenix. Tell you what this is a week after DragonGate aswell. I'll be going 'wrestlingmad'!

Looks amazing. I would love to go this event but Swindon is a nightmare to get to and so expensive on the trains from Liverpool / Manchester. :(

I've been to the last 3 4FW shows mate and I come from Warrington which is pretty much the same area so if I can do it, I'm sure you can! :) It really isn't as bad as it looks if you take something or someone with ya to pass the time. Plus I've just checked on National Rail and if you book in advance from the Website, you can get 2 singles there and back for just

I've been to the last 3 4FW shows mate and I come from Warrington which is pretty much the same area so if I can do it, I'm sure you can! :) It really isn't as bad as it looks if you take something or someone with ya to pass the time. Plus I've just checked on National Rail and if you book in advance from the Website, you can get 2 singles there and back for just

Many people asking for Devitt vs Phoenix this indeed would be a phenomenal match for sure ecspecially as young Owen idolises Prince Devitt and the reason Owen Phoenix decided to pursue a Wrestling career and take everything seriously....we shall see.

Excellent news ChikaraThemes, we await the day you start training with us.

Also for anyone that is interested I will be posting updates of Eddie Ryan (Formerly Eddie Reyes) time in America, Eddies first match is this evening literally as soon as he lands he's heading straight off as he goes 1 on 1 with John Walters, Eddie Ryan will also be travelling with thw Iron Sheik for 4 days :thumbsup: aswell as many other legends.

Finally in 2 weeks time Eddie will be trying out for ROH aswell as attending a week long training camp to see what can be passed on to young Eddie which is said to be a very rare opportunity indeed. Have we seen the last of young Eddie in the UK? Interest is very high indeed.

Archived