4FW: Halloween Spectacular 2011 {Saturday 29th October - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the double post but I have a question 4FW. I was reading purolove and came across this today:

K-DOJO "CLUB-K SUPER downtown ~ MICHINOKU TOGETHER EAST JAPAN GREAT EARTHQUAKE REVIVAL CHARITY PRO-WRESTLING", 04.09.2011 (GAORA TV)

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

776 Fans

5. KAZMA & Taishi Takizawa Send-Off Match: TAKA Michinoku & HIROKI besiegen KAZMA & Taishi Takizawa (10:30)

Curious and wondering where Takizawa was off too as I really enjoyed seeing him partner Zack Sabre Jnr in NOAH, I decided to research this further and this is all I could find:

they announced that KAZMA & Taishi Takizawa are also departing for the immediate future. Or in KAZMA

From what I am aware it won't be the UK unless someone else has got there lol, I asked TAKA if I could have Hino & Takizawa and was looking to get everything arranged but it wasn't to be as I definately know they were receiving massive opportunities and by the look of it, it looks like it's paid off, obviously TAKA has posted he can't reveal now so for now I won't be saying anything... Sorry.

We are definately looking to bring K-Dojo Stars to 4FW in the future though but unfortunately it won't be Takizawa at the moment.

Owen is flying out a day or 2 after the show on 29th October so i'l see if I can find out if it is what i'm sure it is, if it hasn't been revealed by then.

Archived