4FW: Halloween Spectacular 2011 {Saturday 29th October - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

• Paid Members

from an oustide point of view, Behnam seems a better opponent for Togo for a number of reasons;

to start with Behnam went over to Japan to train at the Kaientai Dojo so he knows the style well that Togo wrestles, added in that I believe he was on shows with Togo while out in Japan so he's seen him perform live unlike many other people who could be considered.

Add in that saying Redman as a possible opponent, would that achieve anything? Redman is already seen as a top UK wrestler, one match against Togo isn't going to make him shine any brighter. However Behnam is a young, driven guy, to add to the resume one of Togo's final matches is going to be a huge tip in the cap for him.

You could put anyone in there really by some people's statements, the current Junior champion (but that isntantly means if the title is on the line you'd know the result), an outside talent (4FW uses their own fan base that they are known too, with their own home grown stars so why bring in someone from the outside when someone has worked his way up from the bottom),

Behnam actually opens up an interesting debate, Togo is a model professional, with the outside interest this match is getting, for Behnam to go over would be huge and can be seen as a strong possibility right now unlike other scenarios so the match is incredibly open.

I figure I'll put it in here because someone said it in the other thread, making a comment on Behnam's gimmick; yes its another heel Iranian gimmick, but to say it like its so boring and repetitive, how many gimmicks these days can be seen as revolutionary and new, everything can probably be put down to a remake of something from the past, so yeah the fact that it's a proper Iranian playing an Iranian character rather than some shitarse show with a UK guy pretending to be American to get heat.

But yeah that should probably go in the other thread, but two birds one stone and all that,

Behnam Ali vs Dick Togo will be huge.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A 4FW update and a Dragons Gate update in the same day , its like Christmas

Well actually the DragonGate announcement is tomorrow (2nd).

Providing I can make It I am well looking forward to Benham Ali Vs. Dick Togo. Ali is a truely underated talent. Can you imagine Ali spitting in the face of Togo? There will be murder in Swindon! How come nobody is discussing who they would like to see face John Walters? Personally I'm undecided as everything depends on who this 'announcement' is. Be interesting to make some cards up when all the names get announced.

Archived