4FW: Halloween Spectacular 2011 {Saturday 29th October - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Former ROH Star and current Lucha Libre USA Star John Walters is set to return to 4FW in October as he is set for his second tour of the UK, his schedule will be announced very soon.

If you didn't get to see Walters when he was last over be sure to check out the very talented Mat technician on his second tour, the guy is absolutely great.

I saw Walters have a fantastic match against Martin Kirby on his last tour over here, well worth the trip to the show just to see that one match.

Hope he gets announced for this show.

I saw Walters have a fantastic match against Martin Kirby on his last tour over here, well worth the trip to the show just to see that one match.

Hope he gets announced for this show.

Was a really good match, he also had a cracking match with Brandon Thomas for FCW, Will be good to have him back down for a few weeks :thumbsup:

Official event poster unveiled and Next Star announced (Poster contains the main event for Halloween Spectacular 2011 graphic to follow shortly :thumbsup:

: Official Event Poster :

4FWHalloweenSpectacularOfficialPostercopy.jpg

Jack Dynamo

HalloweenSpectacularJackDynamoStatscopy.jpg

It is always tragic when a beloved champion loses their title. It is devastating to not only them but those around them as well. However, when Jack Dynamo lost his 4FW Heavyweight Championship to JD Knight

Dick Togo vs Benham Ali = not happy :( Why not Redman :thumbsup:

Redman has wrestled many Stars from all around the World, we could have put on many UKFF dream matches but everyone else seems to be doing that so we are doing something different to every other promotion in the UK right now, i've stated before we are building our own Stars and Behnam Ali is definately deserving of this opportunity and anyone who knows what this youngster has put in will fully agree, we will also be bringing other top stars in and the matches will be great opportunities for 4FW produced Stars.

I don't expect it to be to everyones liking but I can guarantee after the match everyone will see why Behnam Ali was chosen :thumbsup:

Edit - Also have you actually seen Behnam recently? as you are dissapointed i can only assume you havn't.

Archived