4FW: Halloween Spectacular 2011 {Saturday 29th October - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cobystag there will be 6 matches, nice lineup you have there but there are more Stars to fill places than you have listed :thumbsup: they will all be announced in good time.

Hitch v devitt.

Edit: saw the match for devitt, totally disapointed with the booking team, I'm gonna cry.

I've said it earlier in the thread it will be 4FW homegrown Stars that receive the big matches, it all goes with the progress of the 4FW product, I know some will be disapointed (I am positive after this event your opinion will definately change) but I have that much confidence in the 4FW homegrown Stars to face off against the very best talent in the World.

That's very fair indeed, I just thought like a selfish smark anyway, I could just see hitch and devitt in a mass forearm frenzy, it would be crazy but all the best to owen pheonix. - was watching a match afew weeks ago and I must say himself and benham ali have really amazing chemistry together.

This is seriously shaping up to be one of the shows of the year! Everyone needs to be there to witness the 4FW talent go up against two of the best in the world! After attending nearly every 4FW show since its beginning, It truly is a testament to all the hard work put in by these guys to see from how it was at the start to what it is now.

People need to take notice. I firmly believe they are the best in the UK.

This is seriously shaping up to be one of the shows of the year! Everyone needs to be there to witness the 4FW talent go up against two of the best in the world! After attending nearly every 4FW show since its beginning, It truly is a testament to all the hard work put in by these guys to see from how it was at the start to what it is now.

People need to take notice. I firmly believe they are the best in the UK.

Here Here

I like that this show comes across as a "stepping on" show for people attracted by names like Dick Togo and Prince Devitt, while ensuring that both those guys face 4FW home talent.

While I love imports I feel that promotions should keep themselves strong and promote their own guys strongly, so that they are every bit as much a draw as big money imports. From the way you tout your home talent I can see that you understand that keeping your core talent strong and making them look like stars is crucial.

I am looking forward to this show every bit as much for the names I haven't heard much about (Ali, Knight, Phoenix, Laruso et al) as the ones I know (Devitt, Togo, The Saint).

I like that this show comes across as a "stepping on" show for people attracted by names like Dick Togo and Prince Devitt, while ensuring that both those guys face 4FW home talent.

While I love imports I feel that promotions should keep themselves strong and promote their own guys strongly, so that they are every bit as much a draw as big money imports. From the way you tout your home talent I can see that you understand that keeping your core talent strong and making them look like stars is crucial.

I am looking forward to this show every bit as much for the names I haven't heard much about (Ali, Knight, Phoenix, Laruso et al) as the ones I know (Devitt, Togo, The Saint).

Absolutely, it is crucial indeed, the 4FW homegrown guys are been guided and steered in the right direction, rather than trained then let loose which is where I personally feel most training centres go wrong and is my belief the reason that the UK scene is not in the greatest of positions, we train people to make them stars which in turn will boost our buisness, one thing we will not do is just churn out any old shit and "say that will do".

4FW markets the homegrown guys as been as big a deal as any imports we bring in, 4FW looks forward to the progress of all the talent that is brought up through our training centre where we promise to only let the very best come through the Academy, where they will all look like Wrestlers and will all have professional attire and will all be able to Wrestle to a very high standard, and by sending them to train and work in different places around the World will only add to the progress, experience and star quality of the individuals.

I'm really happy that people are as interested as seeing the 4FW homegrown Stars as they are the World renowned imports, i've heard it on numerous occasions from numerous people and is really great to hear.

Archived