4FW: Halloween Spectacular 2011 {Saturday 29th October - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who saw John Walters here last time will know how great that match can be with both Stars improving massively since the 2+ years from there last match, this match is going to be great, I am truely stumped to which match will take MOTN honours as i'm personally looking forward to all the matches that have been announced so far.

Regarding the last match there are no hints forthcoming as we are in 2 minds about running a 6 man Tag as we are looking to have a special guest on the event... we shall see, I truely feel this is going to be a great way to start releasing 4FW DVD's as we are investing more money into our already high standard production to give British wrestling fans a great experience from a UK wrestling promotion, we are going to pick apart every aspect of our product and see where improvements can be made before our first DVD release.

Also we are going to do the meet and greet after the event at a reasonable price of

we'll aim for the event to be finished between 9:30 - 9:45 so the meet and greet should start around 9:35 - 9:50. I will be designing something that everyone can take to get signed etc to be handed out with the meet and greet purchases, I will design something that is worth keeping/framing.

Excellent, we want to keep prices as low as possible.

For those interested literally 3 days after the event Owen Phoenix is heading back out to Japan to train and work for K-Dojo, going to be a hell of a week for the youngster.

Good for Owen. I would guess that he's going on his own. I also remeber reading something on here about Eddie Ryan in Zero-1. So good work continuing to get these guys shots in different environments.

Yeh he'll be going on his own this time, him and Behnam Ali were going to be going out together but Behnam will be heading out in January/February due to other commitments, Owen will be gone for another 3 Months.

Eddie Ryan is heading out to Zero-1 in January, Ryan who is currently in the States is getting praised left, right and centre from top indy talent, former WWE stars aswell as Legends, Ryan has been impressing all the right people :thumbsup:

He was staying and travelling with John Walters so mainly New England and Boston areas, he worked for many whilst out there but the biggest were: Chaotic Wrestling, Eastern Wrestling Alliance, East Coast Wrestling Association, Big Time Wrestling which were Legends shows.

1 more match and potentially 1 more import to announce.

Nearly had some really bad news today, went to the venue to enquire about potentially getting in an hour earlier and someone out there had taken it upon themselves to cancel the event, with another event taking up the date this would have cost us thousands.

We fought endlessly today to make sure our event still went ahead, luckily we have a great working relationship with the venue and they worked really hard to make sure our event went ahead, it really is a shame someone would stoop so low, I know things like this don't just happen in Wrestling but it really does put a downer on 'Pro-Wrestling' in this Country in my eyes.

Nearly had some really bad news today, went to the venue to enquire about potentially getting in an hour earlier and someone out there had taken it upon themselves to cancel the event, with another event taking up the date this would have cost us thousands.

We fought endlessly today to make sure our event still went ahead, luckily we have a great working relationship with the venue and they worked really hard to make sure our event went ahead, it really is a shame someone would stoop so low, I know things like this don't just happen in Wrestling but it really does put a downer on 'Pro-Wrestling' in this Country in my eyes.

What the fuck?!

Archived