4FW: Halloween Spectacular 2011 {Saturday 29th October - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Walters is a great heel you guys are in for a treat :thumbsup:

once I get a bit of time to knock the graphics up I will release, don't want to announce it without the graphics, though Mr Chips I will announce now that another import will not be announced as things have come up to prevent it on this occasion, though we are very hopeful to announce him for the next Grange Drive event.

Just want to mention that Premier Promotions held Walters Vs Redman yesterday afternoon in Bournemouth, under Round Rules. It went to a tie at 1 fall a piece and was a fantastic match mixing excellent ground work with big moves where needed and excellent psychology. Match went about 35 minutes.

This is now the match im most looking forward to, Fingers crossed redman doesnt hurt himself or brun himself out infront of an FWA expo crowed in london in the day.

Benham Ali and Eddie Reyes (Ryan) who I believe are both 4FW regulars also wrestled a good main event yesterday.

For those that have not been checking out page 1 this is the final card, with match number 5 TBA on the night as I simply have had no time to knock up graphics etc, I feel it will be best to announce it on the day. Below is the order of the matches with 'Hurricane' John Walters taking on Joel Redman opening up the evenings Wrestling action, a 15 minute interval will take place after match number 3 :thumbsup:

: Announced Matches :

JohnWaltersvsJoelRedmancopy.jpg

JackDynamoandTheSaviourJDKnightvsEnglishLionEddieRyanandTheSaintcopy.jpg

PrinceDevittvsOwenPhoenixcopy.jpg

WildBoarvsJasonLarussocopy.jpg

*Match 5* TBA on the night.

-Main Event-

NewYearsWrestleution2012BehnamAlivsDickTogocopy.jpg

Joel Redman and John Walters had a tremendous match this past weekend in Bournemouth. On that strength I would go to see if show if 1. I wasn't broke 2. I don't really know how to get to Swindon from Wimborne Minster

Actually, Benham Ali was also in Bournemouth. He was pretty good too.

Archived